Relocation

Hello! I’m Kiana and I’m trying to relocate permanently out in the Alexandria/Arlington area in January. I was just hoping to get some information as to where a good incall location would be. Convenience to freeways, safe, and somewhere I can blend in. I also like to be around lots of restaurants and shopping.

Also do you suggest Alexandria over Arlington or vice versa? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!
Hello! I’m Kiana and I’m trying to relocate permanently out in the Alexandria/Arlington area in January. I was just hoping to get some information as to where a good incall location would be. Convenience to freeways, safe, and somewhere I can blend in. I also like to be around lots of restaurants and shopping.

Also do you suggest Alexandria over Arlington or vice versa? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you! Originally Posted by kianareeves
I would check out the Crystal City area ... close to metro, DCA ... the only downside is that it can be pricey
Another option to consider may be the Tyson area too - lot's of shopping, etc. Just not as convenient as Crystal City, Arlington, Alexandria.
welcome!
join only provider sites, that way we can share info.. these sites are visited by ppl that... is better for them to not know.