FemDom activities ...

I first saw a FemDom video a year or so ago, and they absolutely turn me like nothing else ... but, there doesn't seem to be much said about the subject around here ... is it too taboo? Not something that the guys and girls are interested in, at least openly interested in?

I have fantasized about many things over the years, and am starting a blog to share them with anyone that wants to read them, but this FemDom thing has taken a mind of its own ... I am constantly thinking about a scenario, then things seem to get added, taken away, added and so on ... in the end, no pun intended, I just want to be dominated, controlled and bitch slapped by 2-3 ladies. I will graciously accept anything and everything you want to do to me (wink!) so long as I am forced to do or accept it ...

I walk in to your place. I am handed a drink and told to down it right then and there. I do. You put a choker around my neck and lead me to a back room, a dungeon. I see another lady, shackled and naked. There is another man, in a cage. There is a third lady, a younger woman maybe early twenties. She is dressed in a leather outfit, very sexy yet she appears to be all business. You shackle my hands to a rafter above, and the younger woman walks over to me. She starts cutting off my shirt, then unbuttons my pants. She applies some nipple clamps, and oh they hurt so good! She drops my pants to the floor, and bends down before me, taking my cock in to her mouth while she pulls my pants off. Once she has me hard, she ties my cock and balls up, and attaches a small weight to the binding so that it pulls my cock and balls towards the floor. She then shackles my feet to the floor, at the same time you are putting a hood over my head, now I can't see anything, but there is an opening for my mouth, where she puts a ball gag and fastens it tightly to my head!

You whisper in my ear that your assistant is going to punish me for being a Bad Boss at work. I am then flogged, front and back. My ass paddled. My cock and balls now have clamps or clothespins pinching them, and it hurts so good!

You then take the shackles off my hands and feet, and I am led a short distance and told to kneel down. The ball gag is removed from my mouth and my head is pushed slightly forward where I immediately smell the sweet aroma of a woman, and I stick my tongue out, reaching her clit and pussy lips. I am told to make her come, or face the consequences. I do what I do best, and lick her clit, her lips, and put my tongue as deep in to her pussy as possible, alternating between the three, and moving down towards her starfish, licking all the way and back. Her hips start moving more towards me, and I can hear her moaning as she is very verbal. As I hear her start to scream, her legs tighten around my face/head and she starts squirting her juices all over my lips and tongue!

I am abruptly pulled back by the choker, and led a short distance on my hands and knees. My head bumps in to what I think is the cage, but I am not sure. I am told to open my mouth, and then my head is slowly pushed forward until I brush what is most surely the other mans cock. I open wider, and my head is pushed forward until I gag on his large cock. You then tell me that I must make him come, or face the consequences. I have never sucked another mans cock before, only strapons used by my favorite playmates, but I try and focus on what I like, and I start licking and sucking the head of his cock, licking down one side and back up the other side. I am able to suck and lick on his balls, so I go between those and his cock, which seems to be average length but with great girth. I bob up and down, lick and suck his head, and balls. I notice he has starting moving back and forth, now thrusting his cock in to my mouth, and I am getting so turned on ... I can't believe I'd be so excited sucking a guys cock, but I am. All of the sudden, I hear him say he was going to come, you push my head forward as he thrusts deep in to my mouth. You hold my head, not letting me back up, and he shoots his load down the back of my throat! You pull my head back, and tell me to clean up his cock, so I lick and slurp until every last drop is gone.

You then yank on my choker, pulling me to my feet and leading me a few steps. You tell me to reach my hands out, and lay down. I feel a soft table, although not too long or wide. Almost like a bench. I lay down, and then you tell me to roll over on my back. I do as I am told. My hands are now shackled to each side, and my legs are spread and then shackled. I am now laying on this table, my ass at one edge, my legs spread wide, and my head at the other edge, dangling off the side just a bit.

There is something hot, I suspect it is wax, dropped on my nipple, chest, stomach, cock and balls. My hood is removed and I look up to see ... a young, very sexy pussy as it is slowly lowered to my face. She sits firmly down, and her legs tighten on each side of my face. I cannot breathe, but am intoxicated by the smell and taste of her juices! I then feel someone poking at my ass. Then a tug on my cock and balls. Then I feel lube being applied to my ass, and now something is being slowly pushed in my tight hole. She relaxes on my face, and I grab precious few breathes and then she sits down again, all the while my ass is now full of something. It feels like a toy, maybe a strapon, but now it is being moved in and out, very slowly. As she gets off my face, I glance up and see that it is the other woman, and she is wearing a strapon. You are playing with her titties, rubbing her clit and kissing her neck and lips, commending her attention and directing her as to how you want her to fuck me. The younger girl then sits back down on my face, tightening her legs again. The woman is now fucking my ass more quickly, and with great fever!

The younger girl gets off my face and there you are, wearing a strapon that you are now pushing in to my mouth! The younger girl comes back, and lays down on top of me, taking my cock in to her mouth, and letting me enjoy her clit and lips again, without needing air! Then you slide your cock in to her ass, slowly. I can feel her buckle and squirm as you push deeper, but her sucking my cock and the other woman fucking my ass take most of my attention, until you pull out of her ass and bury that cock deep down my throat! You continue fucking her ass, and my mouth. She continues sucking my cock. The other woman withdraws her cock, and then re-enters my ass ... OMG, that was hot!

You pull out of her ass, and back away. I look up, and there is the other woman! What, then who is fucking my ass? I glance, as best as possible, down and see that it is the other guy! I knew it felt different but really didn't know why, until now! The other woman moves forward and starts fucking the younger girls ass, and my mouth. The younger girl is now alternating between sucking my cock and the other guys cock. You? I don't know where you have gone.

The other guy then slowly enters my ass, and holds it there. OMG! WTF! Something else is being inserted in to my ass! I glance to see that you are sitting on the floor, under the other guys legs, sucking his balls and you are adding a vibrating dildo to my ass, right there beside his cock. Stretching me as far as you can ... all the while the other woman is still fucking the younger girls ass, and the younger girl has raised up a little, now taking the woman's cock deep in to her ass, and lightly stroking my cock!

After what seems like hours, I can hear everyone starting to moan louder, bodies are starting to quiver, and in unison (pretty darn close!) I shoot my load in the younger girls mouth, as she comes all over my lips and tongue, and the other woman is coming, as she slides forward pushing her clit on to my lips, and the other man shoots his load in my ass, and you pull it from my ass and keep sucking him until he is finished ...

I wake up ... and a sweating, rock hard and now realizing it was all a dream!