Facinatin and disturbing

Check this out. I stumbled on it surfing motherless and found I couldn't look away.

http://motherless.com/B34E492
I didn't think there was anything less sexy than ball-kicking videos.

I was wrong.

I couldn't watch more than a couple of seconds. I had to skip straight to end.

Men who get off by watching women get hurt should do society a favor and kill themselves.
This video is over the edge for me. I'm not going to pull it, though, keeping with the nature of this forum on ECCIE.

There is a fine line of what everyone likes and also cannot fathom. And I have known plenty of men who LIKE having their balls kicked. Females, well ... there have been females who like to be punished severely as well.

Elisabeth
Well Yes . . .This has got to be the most disturbing thing I've seen on the 'net. What could posses either party to continue the activity! This post should be merges with the "What Is Too Far" thread on this forum.
Fascinating...a little.
Disturbing...not so much.

At least in my opinion and perspective.

As to "what could possess either party to continue the activity?"

1. It's their kink.
2. They find it hot.
3. They are aware of the risks involved.
  • 08-29-2011, 10:14 AM
Nope...

Not a fan of "ball kicking", either....
I shouldn't be judgmental but that is not sexy.
It looks like he uses the point of his shoe around 5:31 that's why she's bent over longer I think. He does this before too in the 4 minute section but probably hurts moreso at this point. It takes her longer to recover.

Also, I think she can see a bit thru the blindfold as somehow she knew when she stood up that the blanket on the floor needed straightening and another time she winced when she thought he was going to swing his leg.

Hmmm, I thought he had shoes on, but I guess he doesn't.

The sad thing is, you don't know if she actually signed up to do this on her own accord and enjoys this, if she did for money and then halfway thru it is crying also because she realizes it's not what she wants or can handle, or if she's been trafficked or kidnapped and this is something she is being forced to do.
  • R.M.
  • 08-29-2011, 12:34 PM
Ok I'm a big pussy I couldn't finish watching it.
not knowing what happened after the camera started rolling, i feel for that woman - it sure looked like she was in a lot of pain by the end.

it's one reason i prefer some of the BDSM videos where they interview the woman afterwards and she tells how she was into it or enjoyed it.

in this one http://motherless.com/652E65A one might assume she submitted voluntarily.

assuming the woman in the originally linked video voluntarily submitted, then are the videos linked from here any less cruel and unusual?? [esp. the bondage and ballbusting sections]
http://clips4sale.com
Not my particular kink. But neither is punching, face slapping, roman showers, etc. From the looks of the video she could have stopped it if she wanted.

With videos its so very hard to pass judgement on if its 'bad' or not. It looks like it was consensual by both parties, and while its violent, its certainly not the worst or most violent thing I've seen. I think because its male on female people are more upset about it. Though I've seen worse when women beat up on men... but that's somehow more acceptable (shakes head).

Still, there's lots of kink out there that I just don't get. To each their own!
not knowing what happened after the camera started rolling, i feel for that woman - it sure looked like she was in a lot of pain by the end.

it's one reason i prefer some of the BDSM videos where they interview the woman afterwards and she tells how she was into it or enjoyed it.

in this one http://motherless.com/652E65A one might assume she submitted voluntarily.

assuming the woman in the originally linked video voluntarily submitted, then are the videos linked from here any less cruel and unusual?? [esp. the bondage and ballbusting sections]
http://clips4sale.com Originally Posted by pmdelites
yeah, kink.com is pretty good about that. they always interview the models at the end. it's such a change... seeing them fucked/whipped/beaten and things shoved up god knows where, and at the end of the filming they are all 'yeah, i really liked that!'.
crazy, but intriguing
The sad thing is, you don't know if she actually signed up to do this on her own accord and enjoys this, if she did for money and then halfway thru it is crying also because she realizes it's not what she wants or can handle, or if she's been trafficked or kidnapped and this is something she is being forced to do. Originally Posted by tia travels
Hey Tia,

Since we're friends, I'm going to add a few thoughts about this in terms of what I've begun to think about these things.

Really, up until probably three years ago, I would have been sickened watching this and would have sincerely believed that no one in their right mind would allow something like this to be done to them and much less, to actually enjoy it or wish for it to be done.

And what you thought might be possible in the paragraph above, could be true.

But wow. I have seen some crazy stuff and have known women and men to do some absolutely insane things in the name of pleasure. And there are people out there who are really and sincerely masochists. A little bit of pain with me goes a long way and I "get it". I do.

But even with my experience in the sexual p4p world, sometimes I will just shake my head.

I've done ball kicking with men and well, this was different to see crotch kicking with a woman being the receiver. But is it really that different than some of the other crap that we've discussed in this forum in the past?

Not really. So these are my thoughts. Would I watch this video to get aroused? No. But I have a friend who likes to watch women tied up, who cannot move, who just barely wiggle around while being tied.

They're all European films. I find them boring. No pain. Just barely a wiggle and mild struggling to move. And he can watch this stuff for hours.

When are you going to be in Dallas again? I need to check!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
Definitely NOT my cup of tea. I would have a hard time torturing something that I revere as much as the female genitalia, but to each his own. ...or is that her own? Or in our PC society is it their own? Oh, I digress.