playing in public

Anybody have suggestions for playing erotic activities or teasing in public? One obvious one is having your date insert a RC egg, which you activate at appropriate times. Or having your date remove her panties and present them to you at the table. Or using the way she sits or the way she is dressed to make sure the waiter is always close by and attentive.

I enjoy teasing my sub in public, and am always on the quest for new ideas. I like to play with her when I am there, and I also like to send instructions for her to carry out when I am not around. Anyone have any fresh ideas?
Hmm..just quickly & depends on the relationship & training.

Nip huggers - www.nip-huggers.com. Can NOT praise these lil suckers enough - beautiful and oh so effective.

Google Sylvia Monthau (spelling?) her body jewelry is amazing. "fairy" works - or so I've heard.

Body chains are my fav. Linked to collar, nips. clit, balls, head, buttplug in any combo - always effective. Just have one running down the back - easiest most discreet way to tug.

Pre planning - preinstructions. How does she walk, stand, speak? Hands in lap? on table? legs crossed? ankles crossed? open? Does she get to eat at dinner? Feed herself? Use utensils? Eat from your hand? Get to speak at all? Look at anyone? Move at all w/out being told by you? The smallest most insignificant "control" is magnified when in a public setting. Doesn't have to be fuckin on top of the table at a 4 star restaurant or being led around on a leash. Start small work your way into more intricacies. I always get my best most ah-hah! moments when in scene.
Babee,

You need to come to Houston!

Also, can you post a link to the Sylvia Monthau site? I cannot find her on Google.

adventurous1
Getting head on a short car trip to a drive-up ATM -- and being instructed how much to withdraw.
I normally do not wear panties so I love to give my date a little taste from my finger sometimes. And I totally agree with you babee.... I love to given orders or talked dirty to in a public setting. There is nothing like someone leaning into me and whispering what treasures the night holds!!! YUMMY....
Babee,

You need to come to Houston!

Also, can you post a link to the Sylvia Monthau site? I cannot find her on Google.

adventurous1 Originally Posted by Adventurous1
Aww, thank you sweets! I don't sub4p soooo.....

I can never remember her name - I google "non-piercing body jewelry"

In USA: http://www.sylvie-monthule.us/

Official Site that has all the stuff: (in French)
http://www.sylvia-monthule.com
OOOH, one of my favorite subjects! I am a total wannabe exhibitionist, but I am not ballsy (or stupid) enough to put myself at risk of being arrested. Here are some of my experiences, which I also consider most memorable!!!!!!

(Obviously) Swingers club, in the two way mirror room with the disco ball!
On a yacht in Slidell. BJ at the helm and doggie on the bow
Ruth's Chris behind the curtains, It's like the servers expect it and warn you before they open the curtains.
Busy Hotel with a glass elevator. Going up to the top floor and down to the bottom, pleasuring each other...not knowing if someone would be waiting at the floor we stopped on.
Sooo sexy!
wooohoooo Williams....I hear you are a sweetheart!
{wink/wink}

I love wearing sexy revealing clothes in public when i am on a date

I think it would be hot to be wearing a dog collar /leash/trenchcoat with a sexy bra & panty set underneath...then go out walking the Riverwalk!
Hmm..just quickly & depends on the relationship & training.

Nip huggers - www.nip-huggers.com. Can NOT praise these lil suckers enough - beautiful and oh so effective.

Google Sylvia Monthau (spelling?) her body jewelry is amazing. "fairy" works - or so I've heard.

Body chains are my fav. Linked to collar, nips. clit, balls, head, buttplug in any combo - always effective. Just have one running down the back - easiest most discreet way to tug.

Pre planning - preinstructions. How does she walk, stand, speak? Hands in lap? on table? legs crossed? ankles crossed? open? Does she get to eat at dinner? Feed herself? Use utensils? Eat from your hand? Get to speak at all? Look at anyone? Move at all w/out being told by you? The smallest most insignificant "control" is magnified when in a public setting. Doesn't have to be fuckin on top of the table at a 4 star restaurant or being led around on a leash. Start small work your way into more intricacies. I always get my best most ah-hah! moments when in scene. Originally Posted by babee
nipple-huggers.com ; looks like non-piercing nipple jewelry
yep they are. they are also highly effective (trust me) and on women curve to the shape of the breast look beautiful, can attach chains weights decor

just awesome
Nip huggers - www.nip-huggers.com. Can NOT praise these lil suckers enough - beautiful and oh so effective. Originally Posted by babee
I think you mean http://nipple-huggers.com/
Spankings over the hood of a car in a not busy parking garage. Not likely to get caught, but people are bound to hear it...
"Guerilla bondage" scenes really do it for me as an exhibitionist & intermediate rope Dom. I have participated in a few here in Dallas.

The keys are implied nudity or quickly revealed nudity, a location that is public yet slightly hidden from casual observers, doing as much tying as possible in your car or otherwise beforehand, and the phrase "art project" if confronted by an authority figure with a badge.

The image below has all the elements:

William...you can bring her to Mardi Gras & have some really wild fun...lol!

The SO and I, back when we played, did it on a balcony when there were 200-300 people down below. Just the thought that anyone could look up and see her either swallowing my cock or taking every inch of me was hugely erotic.