panties made for men............

Much better than wearing the women's version and things not fitting...
WTF?? I really have seen it all now
That is pretty funny, ladies be honest here what would think if a guy you were seeing took off his pants and he was wearing these? Assume that you did not know that he had any predilection for wearing these types of things and they were there when he dropped trough or you took his pants off?
woohoooo this MY kinda question Central!
I have a straightlaced cowboy type of client who is a poker dealer..

When he came to see me he was wearing cowboy boots and Levi jeans ...when he dropped his pants,WOW,he was wearing sexy lacey panties!!! I got so turned on!

I have known him several years and NEVER knew he had a "kimky" side!
Only problem is lace doesn't hold up well when 'stressed' by a man's package. They don't really mention that in the article though.
I had a guy wear crotchless panties on a recent visit..that was way cool!
That is pretty funny, ladies be honest here what would think if a guy you were seeing took off his pants and he was wearing these? Assume that you did not know that he had any predilection for wearing these types of things and they were there when he dropped trough or you took his pants off? Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy

I find it sexy & hot!!!
That also goes for stockings, I love the feel of those.

There's is no greater turn on to me that a man who knows what he likes and isn't afraid to show it or tell me.
I had a guy wear crotchless panties on a recent visit..that was way cool! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas,

Funny you should mention that. Myself and a provider i use to see last year, we'd both wear crotchless panties when we did the nasty. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. I wished more providers were into it.

The Motley Fool
Adding to shopping list...
I knew we had a good connection
That is pretty funny, ladies be honest here what would think if a guy you were seeing took off his pants and he was wearing these? Assume that you did not know that he had any predilection for wearing these types of things and they were there when he dropped trough or you took his pants off? Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy
Well *cough* it happens quite a lot with me! Sometimes it's a surprise but never a bad one. But it will and does make me turn on a dime with my approach to our time together.

Sometimes ...
I am open to "most" activities...as long as it does not draw blood/involve kids/leave bruises/or have somebody shitting on me{lol}