Go Fuck Yourself: A Poll

With advances in modern medicine and genetics, there is speculation that it is only a matter of time before human cloning becomes a reality.

Now, given that there is nobody on the planet that knows your sexual needs and responses better than you yourself, it begs the question:

If you could have sex with your own clone, would you do it?
To properly answer this question, my clone would have to undergo a sex change operation and I would have to get over my hangups about is it a guy or a gal.

And I would be one ugly gal I expect, definitely not a spinner.

Of course, the other hiccup in this is that I would have to wait 18 years for my clone to come of age, and by then, I doubt I could get out of the nursing home to play.
Let's assume the clone is the same age as you.
I know I am a freakn sexy beast... But I just dont think I would be attracted to myself, or any guy for that matter.
I've read some real stupid threads on here. But I think this one takes the cake.
I don't think I'm bad looking. Actually pretty cute. But, f*ck myself? I think I tasted some vomit on that one. No way in hell.
You are kidding right? If I was interested in guys, I wouldn't be on this site. Since my interest in that area is ZERO, then making a clone up to look like me wouldn't change a thing.
I give up. This board is impossible.

Goodbye Eccie.
If it is a clone of me and I jerk him off would it be masterbating?
interesting!!!
Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!
I give up. This board is impossible.

Goodbye Eccie. Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
That may be funnier than the stupid post
If you make love to yourself...Is that cheating?
If you make love to yourself...Is that cheating? Originally Posted by waydown
It would mean you are truly self absorbed, lol.
OK, for the sake of argument, lets assume it was a very hot woman made with your DNA.

How the fuck would you seduce yourself? It's not like it would be a Frankenstein's Monster that would (hopefully) obey your commands. It would be completely wary of you, knowing what you really wanted. It wouldn't fall for your bullshit lines, since it would know your nature too well. And after the cloning, you'd have to wait 20 years for it grow up, only to be told "lets just be friends."

It'd be too much like incest. Anyway, this is too stupid to even think about any more.
OK, for the sake of argument, lets assume it was a very hot woman made with your DNA. Originally Posted by TexasT
Now that's a little more interesting. Let's say it's your identical twin of the opposite sex. It's not really your sister though, because you did not grow up together in the same household and she was created in a laboratory.
In my case the answer would probably be no. The men in my family are kind of brawny, rough and rugged looking and unfortunately, so are most of the women.
That seems to be the case in most families. Dated a girl once that was kind of rough around the edges and when I met her masculine, rugged brothers, I now knew why.