A party in Dallas. Another reason to wear a mask!!!

http://partyerotique.com

A friend of mine told me about this party and it sounds interesting! Wearing a mask is required.

Is anyone attending? Supposedly, there is quite a mix of folks that go.

Elisabeth
looks fun & interesting!
Very interesting, I couldn't find the date when its being held. I might be interested in attending.
It's October 29th in Dallas. I would be interested in coupling up with someone - I'll PM you Alex
I would definitely attend something like this. I have always had masquerade fantasy. I'm extremely turned on by the costumes, masks and the anonymity.
It's October 29th in Dallas. I would be interested in coupling up with someone - I'll PM you Alex Originally Posted by Can't Get Enough

Oct 29th, go it thanks.
I would love to go I just gotta get a couple things lined up.
  • foxxy
  • 10-13-2011, 02:25 AM
My boyfriend and I went last year. It was held at the House of Blues and we went in costume. We had fun, but it was put on by a swinger organization and they were promoting membership rather heavily. Sadly, it seemed most of the fun was taking place afterwards by private groups of people who already knew each other. The actual ball was surprisingly tame. We were disappointed. This year it is being held AT a hotel, so I'm curious as to where the main event will be staged. It was like a rave/nightclub sort of atmosphere last year. Anyone with insight, please do respond. I'd like to know what we missed, and how we could have a better time were we to go again, not knowing anyone beforehand. We were open to anything, but we basically just drank and danced. Was fun, but not the kind we'd hoped for.
I didn't go last year, but I know a ton of people who did, as well as some of the people involved in organizing this event.

First off, since this is at a hotel there will be plenty of action in the hotel rooms. In addition, they are having an event for hotel guests only that from my understanding will get pretty wild. To minimize legal complications, however, they can't have it open to the general public, only hotel guests. If you don't already have a room, you will have to book one through one of the swinging groups as I believe all the regular hotel rooms are sold out. (And if you do this, you are guaranteed to be on a floor that is all swingers) If this is the case, PM me and I'll point you in the right direction. They WILL be limiting access to the hotel rooms to guests only, however I'm not sure how strict they will be on that policy.

If you are looking for action and are not able to get a room or have access to one, I know that at least two of the swingers clubs will be having after parties, PM me for details if you don't know about them.

While not a necessity, it definitely does help to know people, as many in the lifestyle (both swinging and BDSM) are leery (and weary) of dealing with newbies who don't understand the conventions of negotiating a meeting/scene and end up crossing boundaries. However, once you know a few people and understand how it works it's pretty easy to find someone(s) to have fun with. And if you are sociable and open, you should be able to find someone to make contact with. After that, it is up to you.