cockrings

Sorry. Had to edit your pretty penis picture! Dammit! EW
So what type do you like to play with when you are with a gentleman.
Very informative Dallas
Ok first off that picture is going to give me nightmares but do guys use cock rings who have have any trouble keeping or maintaining erections? Does it prolonge time for you to cum? Why should I use one?
who has the key...lol

that looks kinda cool for cbt!
DALLAS,
your kinky side has really been coming out lately..giggle giggle...
when you go to bourbon street and ride the mechanical bull is the seat wet when you get fisnished ?
lol--no wet here...but I did get horney!

I think the cooler weather is bringing the "kinky" out in me!
These tower of pain type of cock rings just don't work on guys for the most part. Don't waste your money. They won't fit. Will fall off, etc.

A thick rubber band is good. So is a pink ribbon (my favorite) or a thin piece of cord.

Or get one of those assortment packs (plastic) and experiment. Some of the more hardcore guys get an O Ring from the hardware store. That's kindof cool.

But if it gets stuck on you, remember, cold water will shrink everything!!!

Grin. Hope this helps!!!

Elisabeth

Had to edit the pretty penis picture that I had copied from above. Proof that even moderators make mistakes!!! EW
Elisabeth you my friend are one helluva lady--so helpful{thanks!}
These tower of pain type of cock rings just don't work on guys for the most part. Don't waste your money. They won't fit. Will fall off, etc.

A thick rubber band is good. So is a pink ribbon (my favorite) or a thin piece of cord.

Or get one of those assortment packs (plastic) and experiment. Some of the more hardcore guys get an O Ring from the hardware store. That's kindof cool.

But if it gets stuck on you, remember, cold water will shrink everything!!!

Grin. Hope this helps!!!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I agree with you EW, rubber bands are normal fare for me and the SO, but it looks like a trip down to the NAPA store is in order for this weekends fun!
Home Depot--not just for the handyman!!lol

the o ring is actually an idea my SO and I think is cool!
Home Depot--not just for the handyman!!lol

the o ring is actually an idea my SO and I think is cool! Originally Posted by DallasRain
YEP Home Depot---Gives a whole new meaning to the term tool store!
You don't have to be good looking, as long as the women find you handy!
Elisabeth you my friend are one helluva lady--so helpful{thanks!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's such a sweet thing to say! Now I have to go to sleep and try to figure out a way that we can start allowing pictures of cocks in bondage!