Sex and food

Do you like to eat while your having sex?
What are the best food items to incorporate into love making?
I love to eat chocolates and berries. Also I enjoy pouring honey on my doubles partner and licking it off. All very yummy.
I love to eat chocolates and berries. Also I enjoy pouring honey on my doubles partner and licking it off. All very yummy. Originally Posted by latnremedy

Whoa....

My favorite is chocolate and strawberries.... peaches and cream too
I love to eat chocolates and berries. Also I enjoy pouring honey on my doubles partner and licking it off. All very yummy. Originally Posted by latnremedy
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmy!!!

I love chocolate icing when it is a guys birthday...then put sprinkles in the mix!
Sex & food are a wonderful combination.

Pineapple! It feels good on the breasts.....allowing the nipples to peek out while my partner sucks on them and licks up the pineapple juice.
Pineapple! It feels incredible against my pussy lips/clit....and allows my partner the pleasure of enjoying my sweet spot and then thrusting his cock in my pussy....while the pineapple is around the shaft of his cock.

Berries! Love the taste & feel of them when my partner places them inside my warm pussy and my womanly juices cover them and he takes and feeds me my juice covered berries.

Banana's! I enjoy slowing peeling it and lowering my warm wet mouth to it. DT it in front my partner. Teasing him...and then giving it to him.....so he can gently thrust into my wet pussy and cover it with my juices......slowly taking it out and we share the banana together.

Chocolate syrup! It feels amazing when warm chocolate syrup is drizzled all over my body and my partner slowly licks it off.....licking it off my breasts.......my stomach, my pussy......my toes.....
rolling me over and drizzling it down my back and licking it off as he nibbles on me.....then slowly drizzles it over my ass.....spreading my cheeks and letting the warm chocolate syrup drizzle over my backdoor......and feeling his warm tongue slowly licking my backdoor until he's licked up ALL the syrup!......licking it off my ass cheeks.....while nibbling on each one. Simply erotic!!!!!!!!!

Popsicle! After a good hard fucking the gent slowly inserts the cold Popsicle in his partners hot pussy. She then uses her pussy muscles to pull & push the Popsicle in & out of her pussy, all while it melts and her partner licks up all the juices off her dripping wet pussy and ass cheeks.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=179960

Do you like to eat while your having sex?
What are the best food items to incorporate into love making? Originally Posted by Sugardaddy

Pineapple! It feels good on the breasts.....allowing the nipples to peek out while my partner sucks on them and licks up the pineapple juice.
Pineapple! It feels incredible against my pussy lips/clit....and allows my partner the pleasure of enjoying my sweet spot and then thrusting his cock in my pussy....while the pineapple is around the shaft of his cock.

Berries! Love the taste & feel of them when my partner places them inside my warm pussy and my womanly juices cover them and he takes and feeds me my juice covered berries.

Banana's! I enjoy slowing peeling it and lowering my warm wet mouth to it. DT it in front my partner. Teasing him...and then giving it to him.....so he can gently thrust into my wet pussy and cover it with my juices......slowly taking it out and we share the banana together.

Chocolate syrup! It feels amazing when warm chocolate syrup is drizzled all over my body and my partner slowly licks it off.....licking it off my breasts.......my stomach, my pussy......my toes.....
rolling me over and drizzling it down my back and licking it off as he nibbles on me.....then slowly drizzles it over my ass.....spreading my cheeks and letting the warm chocolate syrup drizzle over my backdoor......and feeling his warm tongue slowly licking my backdoor until he's licked up ALL the syrup!......licking it off my ass cheeks.....while nibbling on each one. Simply erotic!!!!!!!!!

Popsicle! After a good hard fucking the gent slowly inserts the cold Popsicle in his partners hot pussy. She then uses her pussy muscles to pull & push the Popsicle in & out of her pussy, all while it melts and her partner licks up all the juices off her dripping wet pussy and ass cheeks.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=179960 Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I hope you can come back to KC sometime! SOON! I'll bring the groceries.

One word: WOW
Wicked MILF... i have a new appreciation for popsicles

Im taking notes
Im taking notes Originally Posted by mojojo213
My hands are busy...
I relish the chance to push a large peeled banana inside a woman's soaked pussy (DATY for several orgasms does wonders!) and then eat it a bit at a time as it emerges. Best tasting fruit in the world!
I hate to be the negative Nancy here but just a heads up. The sugar in fruit encourages the growth for yeast and other bacteria. So I would say when it comes to fruit use it for outside play like around the nipples as suggested.. if you want to insert it don't be afraid to use a condom. If you can find glycerine free edibles those are the best option.
There's no harm in playing with natural fruits that contain sugar.
As long as the lady takes the proper measures in cleaning up. She'll have no issues. As I've never had an issue playing sexually, with fruit containing natural sugars.

I hate to be the negative Nancy here but just a heads up. The sugar in fruit encourages the growth for yeast and other bacteria. So I would say when it comes to fruit use it for outside play like around the nipples as suggested.. if you want to insert it don't be afraid to use a condom. If you can find glycerine free edibles those are the best option. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Would love the Chocolate syrup! Just about anywhere you might want it. Ill dip my stick in syrup while you dip your bananna in some.

Some healthy tips

RULES OF SEXY TIME WITH FOOD:
  1. Size Queen: Just like a penis, this isn’t a simple case of the bigger the better. It’s best if the food you use is easy to grab and wider at one end, so you won’t lose it and become an ER urban myth. A baby carrot is a bad idea — go for a Bugs Bunny-sized one.
  2. Practice Safe Sex: This is definitely one place you don’t want a rash, so you should always thoroughly wash the fruit and/or vegetable and make sure the outside is smooth. If it’s a phallus, put a condom on it. If you’ve got the phallus, put a condom on that.
  3. Spice Up Your Sex: Beware of food with cinnamon, cloves, mint, or, as our friend learned, anything spicy like peppers. This is one fire in the bedroom that you don’t want.
  4. Sugar’s A No-No: Avoid shoving sugary foods up anywhere. And don’t use oil or oily foods, for that matter — they eat right through condoms, are BFFs with bacteria, and are total hangers on in your private parts.
  5. Washing Machine: Whatever you do, do not try to scrub out the junk in your trunk or your va-jay-jay before or after food play. That includes enemas, kids! From the start, it will take away your natural lubrication and increase the risk of problems during penetration. If you try to excessively clean up afterward, you’ll just wind up pushing all that stuff further up in it, making you more prone to nastiness. Just take your regular shower and let your body do the rest.
Oh, Lovin........
I definitely want you to bring one of those when our lips meet. Make sure it's frozen, so my hot sweet spot can slowly melt it, at the right time. Then you can slowly pull it out and let the melting chocolate drizzle all over my ass. And then you know what to do with your tongue.
Lick baby, lick.

Would love the Chocolate syrup! Just about anywhere you might want it. Ill dip my stick in syrup while you dip your bananna in some.

Originally Posted by Lovin50