Fact and opinion

This is what I see and what many claim (other dicks and ladies).

Kpop has arguably the best line up and the best rotation in Dallas.

Cpop has the best known talents and LuLu look very interesting (my type). I been told my source in other state that LuLu is in 30’s and talented.

AS somehow knows how to recruit best young talents from all over.

BK currently has two of the best.

GL has old rotation/repeats and highest basic price. After the raid, it appears GL gathered all promoters to heavily promote their girls.

Feel free to post your facts and opinions (I am sure some promoter idiot will post too. You make your own decisions of who promoters are)
Just to be clear that the new LuLu at Cpop is not same as the LuLu at GL. Lulu at GL is heavily promoted girl and LuLu at Cpop is new to Dallas who supposed to be talented. Lulu at GL is off of my list and LuLu at Cpop is next on my list. Will report when I see her soon.
Kpop - Opinion - debatable
Cpop - False - pic/age; True - talent
AS - False
BK - Opinion - True
GL - False on price; True probably on promo
Why do you say Kpop has the best line up and rotation?

It's hard to get intel as only one of their girls currently listed has a TER ID. Candy and Olivia in particular look great if only judging by (presumably) their stock photos.
This is what I see and what many claim (other dicks and ladies).

Kpop has arguably the best line up and the best rotation in Dallas.

Cpop has the best known talents and LuLu look very interesting (my type). I been told my source in other state that LuLu is in 30’s and talented.

BK currently has two of the best.

GL has old rotation/repeats and highest basic price. After the raid, it appears GL gathered all promoters to heavily promote their girls.

Feel free to post your facts and opinions (I am sure some promoter idiot will post too. You make your own decisions of who promoters are) Originally Posted by AsianP
Most of the Asian Star girls are complete bait and switch and you'll be waiting in the parking lot for 5~10 mins on average. Only silver lining is that the booker will let you walk out on the girl with no penalty.

Originally Posted by AsianP
Very wrong, everyone there is an old hag bait and switch. Also the location is facing an extremely busy parking lot that would be very easy for LE to stakeout unnoticed, I wouldn’t be surprised if they already are.
AS appointments have started late every visit for me. I like the girls, but don't like my appointments to start on average 5-10 minutes late. My last appointment started 20 minutes late, and they sent me to the 3rd floor, only to say after I climbed 3 flights of stairs, she is on the first floor!

Very wrong, everyone there is an old hag bait and switch. Originally Posted by buttermilkoperator
Every single place is bait and switch because all the photos are heavily retouched and/or 8-15 years old.
Most of the Asian Star girls are complete bait and switch and you'll be waiting in the parking lot for 5~10 mins on average. Only silver lining is that the booker will let you walk out on the girl with no penalty. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
You forgot the special price of 320 to 340 they have going on for the JAV star lol
No Maya so the lineups are average at best. :-P

Every single place is bait and switch because all the photos are heavily retouched and/or 8-15 years old. Originally Posted by The Big E

Don't recall which studio but now that Maya has skipped town I saw one of them reusing her photos for a different girl.
Looks like Lulu got scared off...
This thread quickly turned into an argument of which girl/studio is best
Woman in studio photos vs. woman who answers the door