Name: Lisa and Barbie
Phone: +1 (410) 657-8902
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: SKG
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Wlr
Activities: See ros
Hair Length and Color: Both had dark hair past their shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Lisa: very Chinese facial features. Flat stomach, natural Bs, 5’3”, nice ass.

Barbie: more Korean facial features. Flat stomach, natural large As or small Bs, 5’0”, nice ass. Money grubbing.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw Nina yesterday, and I’m assuming it was a different girl, and she was absolutely adorable and super sweet. Definitely want to see her again. I saw Barbie last week and I did enjoy my time with her.
They seem to rotate about every 20 days or so.
Bubba,
Were there raids on the Asian hotel girls in Little Rock?
Did anybody see “Helen” when she was in town awhile back or know if she’s still around? She was the hottest hotel Asian I’ve ever seen come through here.
To Return To The Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Helen was indeed so hot, I saw her on multiple occasions.
She also designed some of her own lingerie, which I admire very much!
I also appreciated her choice of hotels.
She stayed at a nice, bright, respectable place that's not creepy, like the ones on Markham, 10th Street, I-30, or Fair Park.
Unfortunately, it seems difficult to know schedules or if/whether/when she returns.
I wonder whose decision that even is?
Boss or girl?
Recent raids have only been on free standing amps. But there is history of leo being very aware of these travel shops and their location with the motel chain being prosecuted
Did anybody see “Helen” when she was in town awhile back or know if she’s still around? She was the hottest hotel Asian I’ve ever seen come through here. Originally Posted by Drink_know_things

Helen left about two months ago. She texted me to let me know she was going to New York. She stopped responding after a week. The business likely gave her a new name and number.

What a shame. Id raw dog her for an hour and then we'd drink whatever liquor I bought while she cooked food for us. Good times.

The travel shop can still be good but you gotta catch the good girls while theyre around.
To Return to the Original Topic of Lisa and Barbie . . .

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.