Commitments?

This may be a rant, but WTF has happened to people making a promise or commitment? They just don't mean shit anymore. I guess Im old school. If I make one, come hell or high water I will honor it. Oh well, it's a new world. Your thoughts if any?
  • o_t
  • 11-10-2013, 05:52 PM
For certain.
Moved from coed.

Coed is for hobby related subjects
Moved from coed.

Coed is for hobby related subjects Originally Posted by Pistolero
Hey buddy, this does relate to the hobby too!!!
I heard you were always late - years ago
Do you mean like - "until death do us part."

Or maybe - "I promise not to come in your mouth."

Or how about - "If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. Period."

You started this thread, so where do you want to go with it, bam?
Do you mean like - "until death do us part."

Or maybe - "I promise not to come in your mouth."

Or how about - "If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. Period."

You started this thread, so where do you want to go with it, bam? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, that's what Im talking about. How about scheduling a lunch because its your day off. Invite some Hobbyists and providers who are working and make arrangements to attend. Then you say you can't come.

Fuckun Bser
Sometimes life comes along and throws you a curve ball. So unless its a pattern I tend to give the person the benefit of the doubt. Except for BS'er........... Fuckin BS'er
I think he has to get the couch ready again for the yo-yo boarder
Maybe he's waiting for the telephone repairman? On the bright side the cancelled lunch leaves me some free time to break in a newbie today
He has been taking care of the kitten for weeks. Now that's commitment. He puts ice cubes in its water tray.
Maybe he's waiting for the telephone repairman? On the bright side the cancelled lunch leaves me some free time to break in a newbie today Originally Posted by amishgangster
You going to bring her to eccie?

We need more tacos.