URL / Website: https://rose-hotstone-spa.business.s...edium=referral
City: Benton
State: Arkansas
Address: Benton, AR
Activities: Table shower, massage, L1, L2, L3, bb/cbj, bls, playful
Hair Length and Color: Dark, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, stocky, bit of a tummy, large (likely D’s) breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
Please be more definitive as to the Date of this Encounter.
Which Week in May did you visit with BiBi?
Uh, sometime during the week of 5/15; after payday. It isn’t really something one documents on their Outlook calendar.
Uh, sometime during the week of 5/15; after payday. It isn’t really something one documents on their Outlook calendar. Originally Posted by Bubba_3000
Outlook?!?!? Man, I left Outlook back in 2003. I didn't know anyone still used it! But I feel you. Thanks for the review.
Meh, it’s still the main product used in most workplaces. Or at least it is in my area. This is the only place I have worked though that will not allow you to sync your outlook calendar with your personal iPhone calendar. Real pain in the ass.
I still have an AOL email address. That gets a smirk and a wisecrack from the younger crowd.
I still have an AOL email address. That gets a smirk and a wisecrack from the younger crowd. Originally Posted by Baconman
Never had aol. My dad got so pissed at how many cds they would send in the mail per week he would use them to teach me skeet shooting. He hated aol so much I guess it kind of rubbed off (not a pun) on me.
And you want to get a smirk outta the younger crowd? Try to explain the significance of Napster and Limewire. Blow their sub-par minds. ��
Did Rose have new girls or still with Bibi?
Bibi was meh.
Bibi was the new girl. She rotated back to Rose on 2/1/22. They also have someone there named either Sunny or Summer, but I haven’t had the pleasure to meet her. I am starting to think Rose and Sky at the end of Stagecoach are sister parlors. I’d swear I had Bibi over at sky when I was just starting in the hobby.
At Sky? There's only one asian....
I think, I don't think there were any new ones...
You could be correct. Sky was my 3rd attempt and didn’t have any luck. Think I went once more. Both times I recall the chick looked like Bibi. In all honesty noticing the subtle differences of their faces isn’t my priority when I visit such fine establishments.
Rose also doesn’t have anyone good either.
Mostly it’s been meh.
Except there was one good Hispanic.
Too bad the services are almost always rushed, out the door in 40 mins or less, little to no massage, and same with IOP. Simple adjustments would make them much more appealing.

And don't let them see how much money you have with you, the upcharging with start.
Too bad the services are almost always rushed, out the door in 40 mins or less, little to no massage, and same with IOP. Simple adjustments would make them much more appealing.

And don't let them see how much money you have with you, the upcharging with start. Originally Posted by Mr. Rothstein
That has not been my experience there at all. They are older ladies, but damn they are attentive and playful. Never upsold me. I lay down payment (I usually donate 200) and they go to work. Decent massages most of the time. Non-rushed. At times over zealous with putting a finger in your ass with out asking, but exceptionally playful in the table shower.