URL / Website: N/A
City: Jacksonville
State: Arkansas
Address: John Hardin
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shorty Black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’1”-ish. Baby B’s. Beautiful backside. Broken English. Playful.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting review
Well, 1.) because I should have known not to go during eod peak biz hrs. 2.) if she didn’t lie, she said there was a cop in the adjacent room and we needed to be very quiet. 3.) they do offer 4 hands which was my only reason to go there, only I should have made an appointment. Will definitely try for the 4h massage there again later. Unless you want to pm me info on another place you recommend between benton LR and Sherwood that offers 4h, which I would be happy to go and post a review.
Your second reason should be enough for a no. Lol
Well, it isn’t uncommon for cops, feds, politicians and c-suite folks to obtain such services, so I mean if he admitted he was a cop to them and still requested and received services (if they were smart he gets a shitload of freebies), then it’s probably safe for the moment. I also found this on Reddit where an leo that enjoys amps answered a ton of questions about when and why amps are raided and mentions a few times how normal it is for his coworkers to go to amps. See if you can make this link work. If you can and want me to, I will post to mens lounge and co-ed for others.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HappyEnding...tm_name=iossmf
I notice you talk about LE a lot you on the run or something. Wtf
Nope. Just a paranoid bastard that likes to gather intel and be prepared. In such activities/hobbies, it is a definite asset.