URL / Website: https://fort-smith.skipthegames.com/...t/573965335919
City: Fort Smith
State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown Hotel
Activities: BBBJ (upcharge), DATY/O, 69, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium Bleached Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall and slender blonde with a pretty face and hot body.
Recommendation: No
Damn she worked you over bro. Sorry you felt compelled to go that far with it.
Sorry you went thru that fuckery! We've all been guilty of the wrong head in charge. Thanks for the info and review. I can delete her off my Snapchat.
Thanks guys. I knew going in from the other review that she could be trouble, but I wasn't thinking straight after seeing her pics and thinking she was actually only 20. I should have hit up Jennifer instead. A friend once told me "the trouble with women is they have all the pussy." Truer words were never spoken.
Thanks for the review snakewhite. Definitely helps in the decision making process. Those pics are enticing, but your review hits me on so many levels. Been in that same boat before.
She has a lot of potential, but doubtful it will materialize.
Damn-shitnation snakewhite! I thought I was the King of thinking with my Dick, but you had a doozy with this visit. I hereby concede and relinquish my crown to you, lol. In your defense, she IS a hot little thing though!
  • Veles
  • 06-27-2021, 12:15 PM
Thanks for this review. I was considering this, but there are much better options to blow my money on.
Good review, informative
Thanks for this review. I was considering this, but there are much better options to blow my money on. Originally Posted by Veles
Are there any specific good options in the Fort?