Bi Curious

I am bi curious and it seems that many bisexual guys don't admit to being bi in public. I have a female provider that is willing to do a MMF cuckold scene but is having problem finding another bi guy.

If you are interested in a session with a good looking woman as a bi-bull, drop me a line.

Ricky - DFW
Pics of the girl
Your in luck. There are many bi guys in the Dallas area. Most are subs and would adore MMF.
There A few I have done this with here who don't post being bi... Hope you you find someone and have fun!
hell yeaaa...there are more out there than ya think

I have a bi-oral guy I have mmf playtimes with in the hobby....several reviews here from them

good luck & have fun!!
Pics of the girl Originally Posted by kt003366
The girl has a website. https://analeese.com The website is a little slow as it is offshore so be patient
  • D_SA
  • 06-18-2018, 02:27 PM
I might be interested. D_SA
The girl has a website. https://analeese.com The website is a little slow as it is offshore so be patient Originally Posted by ricky-tx
Looks like her website is not ready. It is now "under development".

Search for analeese in the listings.
I think I have found someone to play with. Thanks everyone.

Ricky
I have a few bi males that work with me when needed. they are not full time and don't really advertise (they are all DL) but are usually available with notice.
I concur! Texas has the most openminded, uninhibited bi /bi curious men. Than in any other state.

And it's f'n sexy to partake in their enjoyment.

Your in luck. There are many bi guys in the Dallas area. Most are subs and would adore MMF. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I have a gent that's been asking me for this.
My doubles partner is male. Just throwing that out there for those interested in playing.
I am bi curious and it seems that many bisexual guys don't admit to being bi in public. I have a female provider that is willing to do a MMF cuckold scene but is having problem finding another bi guy.

If you are interested in a session with a good looking woman as a bi-bull, drop me a line.

Ricky - DFW Originally Posted by ricky-tx
I want to Bottom and bottom only for the right aggressive hung dom top .

BBC would be dream !!!