Date: 3/15/24
Name: Spa Near the Orangs Building
Phone: 518-464-8765
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...o/094188291844
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Albany, Central Avenue
Activities: Lousy massage, no tease, poor english, hj. covered bj, covered mish, covered CW, covered doggi
Hair Length and Color: Medium black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: OK looking, flat ass. c-cups, eraser nipples, groomed box. Today's name was Suzi.
Recommendation: No
They still have table shower here?
Why don’t you make an appointment and find out? Or just pick up the phone and ask.
The point of these forums is to relay information. Some people don't want the risk.of having unknown numbers in their phones and even moreso don't want to risk exposure by finding out first hand. Let's try not to talk so much crap and instead try to use this site for what it's for.
CJ, yes its for info but when you dont put any effort or time in and just want answers its not fair . If someone doesn't do a review in 6yrs ,how much free info do you care to pass on?. See someone, do a review like you and I and others do.
Scoot - I get your point - but some guys do share valuable info in their regular posts. I am probably pretty light on reviews - but I have been on a short leash since COVID and I try to add value where I can.