Colette

• lat
  • 06-06-2019, 12:38 AM
Just wondering is the Club all that what they say ? And do women really let multiple guys indulge themselves? Just any feed back .... thanks
  • A1.
  • 06-07-2019, 02:12 PM
You can post a question through the website if you wish, I saw over 50 that was responded with answers from direct staff.
https://coletteclubs.com/neworleans/
  • A1.
  • 06-07-2019, 02:12 PM
I don't understand what's happening or why the double post started suddenly ????
It can be and it depends. If all parties are okay anything goes. Be respectful and follow the rules and one can have a good time. Don't go before 11pm. Most things start after that.
One's experience on any given visit varies most importantly because of consent. Different people have different boundaries and preferences. That said, yes it can get wild in there!

Personally, I like to voyeur but I've also enjoyed joining in on the action. On my first ever time going I had a super hot threesome with a married couple I met that night. We got started in the library with everyone watching then proceeded to one of the private rooms. I've also gone with friends and put on a show in the room with the big see-through window.

If you're looking to go on a night where there's more people, opt for Friday and especially Saturday night. (Men need to be accompanied on Saturday nights and cannot enter solo.) Or when it's a big holiday or event like New Year's Eve or Naughty in Nawlins.
  • A1.
  • 06-29-2019, 12:55 AM
^^ winner with a direct answer