First time in Nola/BR/ Lafayette

I’m looking to visit the 3 cities and im trying to figure out which areas are best? I have been warned about certain areas potentially being dangerous and providers getting robbed and I definitely want to avoid the drama and any unnecessary risks.
Good morning I can only speak for New Orleans, because I live here. When providers come to visit they usually stay in either Metairie, near Causeway, or uptown on St. Charles where it is easier for clients to get to, and sometimes the warehouse district/ Cbd because of parking issues.

Clients try to avoid the French Quarter area because parking is horrible and always busy. Guys like easy access to see you.

These are just stories I have seen ladies /guys post about New Orleans. If anyone else cares to comment I am sure you will get more feed back.

Have a safe travel trip.....

M.M.
Good morning I can only speak for New Orleans, because I live here. When providers come to visit they usually stay in either Metairie, near Causeway, or uptown on St. Charles where it is easier for clients to get to, and sometimes the warehouse district/ Cbd because of parking issues.

Clients try to avoid the French Quarter area because parking is horrible and always busy. Guys like easy access to see you.

These are just stories I have seen ladies /guys post about New Orleans. If anyone else cares to comment I am sure you will get more feed back.

Have a safe travel trip.....

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
that's probably the best advice I have gotten so far I really appreciate the tip beautiful.
that's probably the best advice I have gotten so far I really appreciate the tip beautiful. Originally Posted by Princess Leah

Blessings!!

M.M.
Melissa is correct and agree.
Melissa is correct and agree. Originally Posted by DATYMAN

I am surprised that Ladies that are always so helpful on the board are not commenting.

Thank you datyman for commenting..

M.M.
PM me..I have hotels list

enjoy your time..Nola rocks!