Date: 4-1-16
Provider: Road Lizard
Phone:Yes
Email Address: peterpuller@gmail.com
City:Mdn
State:Ms
Address: My Home

Appointment Type: Incall

Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time? Any time is the right time

Activities: Burping, HJ, Burped again

Length: That's personal

Fee: Free!

Hair Length and Color: Short & curly

Smoking Status: I didn't rub that fast

Ethnic Background: Pink

Physical Description: Mushroom head, varying length, 2 balls, no strikes

The Rest of the Story: It was early in the morning while watching women's volleyball when I decided to make an appointment. No phone call was needed, all I had to do is look down and say "You ready?"

Screening was light even though the 'cop check' went on for several minutes. I like the cop check.

I had been with this provider before, in fact, many times. In fact, this particular provider was my first ever. That's the thing about seeing a provider regularly, you know each other so well that the whole session fits like a glove. Literally.

And in a way only an experienced provider could do, all the right buttons were pushed and the ending was happy. The provider was covered in happy sauce but didn't complain...it's happened before. We cleaned up, checked the rug for spillage...keyboard too, all good and one last cop check and we said our goodbyes.

I won't recommend to other guys as this provider is exclusive to me only. I do know for a fact the provider loves to provide for women though. And the more this provider sees women, the less I see this particular(testicular) provider. I can live with that arrangement.

Recommendation: Yes to women, HELL NO to men,
April Fool's to all!
Damn, I wish I could approve this review for PA...LOL!

Thanks for the laugh, Road Lizard.

Happy 4/1!

JaG
LMAO, now that was funny.
I just noticed something... this 'review' showed up in my list of reviews and it was Lucky#13! Haaaa!
It just gets better and better.

JaG

That was good RL
I need to give credit to Spicycups for her part in this.
When I saw her last week, we were laughing about some stuff and this idea came up between us and I decided to do it. You might say, she was the REAL inspiration for the "review." Take that anyway you like!
Lmao. That's awesome. Rl
  • Pmon
  • 04-02-2016, 12:06 AM
Priceless
Epic review! I walked around mumbling this to myself all morning... hahahaha

"the 'cop check' went on for several minutes. I like the cop check...."
Now you've got me laughing visualizing you walking around saying that!