matt drudge predicts who will be dem nominee

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...ction-n2553372

Matt Drudge offered his prediction on Twitter for who he believes the Democratic presidential nominee will be: Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA).

he may well be right.

but that is before Hillary enters the race which I expect her to do in november or december.

after that all bets are off.
Hillary or Liz...both will beat Trump easily
I think Liz will have trouble beating Trump in some states that she needs to win in.
I agree with Drudge, at the moment.

Although Warren has a bunch of stupid ideas, she isn't stupid.

This whole "WallStreet hates her" is just a ploy to gain more of the Ultra Left vote. The minute she would get elected, she would jump right in bed with them.

Why?. Because that's where the money is.

Like I said. She isn't stupid.

That being said, she will have a tough time beating the President.

This whole "WallStreet hates her" is just a ploy to gain more of the Ultra Left vote. The minute she would get elected, she would jump right in bed with them.

That being said, she will have a tough time beating the President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump might call her a name...similar to an Indian princess
Hillary or Liz...both will beat Trump easily Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank you Yssup Rider!

speaking of Yssup Rider ... he must be beside himself being banned. he'd be making 35 posts a day now that Nancy has made her move.

BAHHAHAAA
Nancy has really made Trump and his ilk woried
Nancy has really made Trump and his ilk woried Originally Posted by matchingmole
About what? They’ll probably impeach him., BFD. The Senate won’t remove him because he didn’t commit a crime. He’ll still be on the ballot in 2020. I say bring it on.
President Trump will crush Warren. Biden or Gabard were the only ones with a chance. She was pounded by her own party because she’s not crazy enough, and he’s now outed as corrupt AF.

Those idiots sealed their own fate when they raised their hands to indicate they would give taxpayer funded healthcare to illegal aliens. The question might as well have been ‘Who doesn’t want to be president?’. Even President Obama knew what a loser that was, and purposefully cited as much in a sotu address (although he was heckled). https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3aE_nEoE5kE

If Obama were to run today, on the same platform he did in his previous campaigns, the dums would run him out of Washington on a rail for being a right wing fascist. They’ve gone completely nuts, pushing policy so far out there their ONLY hope of regaining power is to impeach the President.

That being said, she will have a tough time beating the President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's been the pattern in Political history. Politicians always follow the money. They pander to the voters while campaigning once they are elected they forget about the citizens.
About what? They’ll probably impeach him., BFD. The Senate won’t remove him because he didn’t commit a crime. He’ll still be on the ballot in 2020. I say bring it on. Originally Posted by bambino
The Senate wont convict him because they are pussies, not because Trump didn't commit a crime. Have you been at IBs tonight? Colluding with "The Deep State" TDS Up and In IBs ass
The Senate wont convict him because they are pussies, not because Trump didn't commit a crime. Have you been at IBs tonight? Colluding with "The Deep State" TDS Up and In IBs ass Originally Posted by themystic
Still sucking, aren't you, Moscow Mystic?

BTW, did you happen to quit sucking today long enough to read Dilbert's thread on the treaty Slick Willie made with Ukraine?

Trump was executing his duties as per Article II of the Constitution directing presidents to enforce this nation's laws. Trump committed no crime. Read the "law" Dilbert cited.
Still sucking, aren't you, Moscow Mystic?

BTW, did you happen to quit sucking today long enough to read Dilbert's thread on the treaty Slick Willie made with Ukraine?

Trump was executing his duties as per Article II of the Constitution directing presidents to enforce this nation's laws. Trump committed no crime. Read the "law" Dilbert cited.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

eye endorse this post!!!

best comment I've seen in a good while!
Trump's daughter works at the WH Her husband works at the WH Rudy's son works at the WH Barr's son in law works at the WH Barr's daughter works at Treasury Trumps sons do foreign business His daughter is getting Chinese patents and Saudi grants But sure let's talk about Biden
Trump's daughter works at the WH Her husband works at the WH Rudy's son works at the WH Barr's son in law works at the WH Barr's daughter works at Treasury Trumps sons do foreign business His daughter is getting Chinese patents and Saudi grants But sure let's talk about Biden Originally Posted by matchingmole
That would somewhat be the discussion in the thread. But I see you just want to ignore and distract from that.