map of who owns most civilian guns in the world

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
what's your point?
We are #1

The Country with the most guaranteed freedoms granted by a Constitution also has the most guns in the hands of it’s citizens.
We are #1

The Country with the most guaranteed freedoms granted by a Constitution also has the most guns in the hands of it’s citizens. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And the UN cant stand it!!
We are #1

The Country with the most guaranteed freedoms also has the most guns in the hands of it’s citizens. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't disagree with you Jackie. Hopefully we citizens wont use them against each other
what's your point? Originally Posted by themystic
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
So for you that would be a death sentence. Lusty and his Pajama crew will miss you.

Ill continue to take care of your mom and sister
So for you that would be a death sentence. Lusty and his Pajama crew will miss you.

Ill continue to take care of your mom and sister Originally Posted by tinydickmystic
mom and sis said you have a tiny dick is that true mystic
what's your point? Originally Posted by themystic

ooohhhh... what a grouch!!!

you must be having a bad day or something. lol!
the map is interesting for a number of reasons.

U.S. is not the only one with alot of guns.

Black
USA - obviously...
Yemen

Dark Blue (not in any kind of order other than alphabetical)
Austria
Canada
France
Germany
Finland
Iceland
Jordan
Latvia
Serbia
Saudi Arabia
Scandinavia
Sweden
Switzerland
Uruguay

there was 2 countries I could not really tell if it was black or dark blue. the resolution of the image didn't really permit detail for very small countries. should have gotten one with a better resolution.

curious that Iraq and Syria isn't listed! under reported likely...
ooohhhh... what a grouch!!!

you must be having a bad day or something. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
not being grouchy just wondering what point you were making, Jackie said more guns, more freedom. I didn't disagree
I don't disagree with you Jackie. Hopefully we citizens wont use them against each other Originally Posted by themystic
Then keep your mouth shut and don't leave the house, lol.
Then keep your mouth shut and don't leave the house, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
that's funny Levi. I'm not a Scardy cat like the " I wish I could wear my MAGA hat but someone might slap it off my head" crowd. I go where I want, when I want
that's funny Levi. I'm not a Scardy cat like the " I wish I could wear my MAGA hat but someone might slap it off my head" crowd. I go where I want, when I want Originally Posted by themystic
You're the ultimate scardy cat because you sit behind a computer and talk smack. Outside of this forum you wouldn't say shit because somebody would knock your flimsy ass out and you know it.
Guns are good!

Guns are great!

Guns make the UN masturbate!

BAHHAHAAAAAA

seriously .. the founding fathers knew exactly what they were doing with the 2nd amendment ..

"all threats foreign and domestic"

words to live free by!!