The Good Old Days Before Trump was Attacked.

Not just attacked...but bruised and yelping like a small dog. Poor Trump.Sad
Not just attacked...but bruised and yelping like a small dog. Poor Trump.Sad Originally Posted by matchingmole
WOW. it took you almost a minute to respond to an over 10 minute video.

You sir are obviously on top of the deep thinkers of the left. Most would have been less than 30 seconds based on thread title alone.

Kudos, for giving it a whole minute.
WOW. it took you almost a minute to respond to an over 10 minute video.

You sir are obviously on top of the deep thinkers of the left. Most would have been less than 30 seconds based on thread title alone.

Kudos, for giving it a whole minute. Originally Posted by eccielover
I'm surprised mole gave it that much time. You right wing loons have the same stuff over and over. Scardy cat Traitors
Craptastic internet....can't watch you tube much without buffering. Sure am glad this is infrastructure week
....and the pathetic, moronic Trumptards keep eating his shit and sucking on his micrometer of a cock. The so called Good Old Days we’re back when whomever was in the WH that the office was conducted with a sense of dignity and class. Yes, Bill Clinton was an exception but was an Eagle Scout compared to this red algae bloom that you Trumptards revere and orally ream daily! Now it’s one huge advertisement for Roto Rooter with the Pink Pigs Head used as a plunger!
Originally Posted by eccielover
I love the ending, Thanks!!!

Best night of my life!

MAGA!

Solemate, your fascination with the president’s cock is bordering on clinical.
Solemate, your fascination with the president’s cock is bordering on clinical. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What would you expect from a toe sucker?

What happened to the good ol' days when the President would FACE the press instead of hiding behind a twitter account like a little bitch?

What happened to the good ol' days when the President would FACE the press instead of hiding behind a twitter account like a little bitch? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

The lib-retard press has revealed itself to be little more that the propaganda organ for the dim-retard party. Your bull-shit notion that he should engage them as a respectable institution is absolute baloney.
The lib-retard press has revealed itself to be little more that the propaganda organ for the dim-retard party. Your bull-shit notion that he should engage them as a respectable institution is absolute bologna. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FTFY

Chase . . . the . . . laser!
FTFY Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Merriam-Webster says you're a jackass if you imagine you fixed a fucking thing.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/baloney
What happened to the good ol' days when the President would FACE the press instead of hiding behind a twitter account like a little bitch?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He talks directly to the press almost everyday.
What would you expect from a toe sucker?

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Read some of his reviews. There’s lots more than toe sucking going on with him.