Another early Drumpf supporter finds himself in trouble with the law.

New York Rep. Chris Collins, who was one of the first GOP lawmakers to back President Donald Trump before the 2016 election, is expected to plead guilty Tuesday to insider trader charges related to his investment in an Australian biotech firm, according to court documents and a Hill insider close to the case.
What is insider trading?
Insider trading is a white-collar crime that is often prosecuted as a felony. It's no wonder that the punishment for illegal insider trading often includes jail time and steep fines
Who cares?

Fake news?

But the lsm will report 24/7 until it seems important....

Great post valued poster!
Who cares?

Fake news?

Great post valued poster! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Republicans don't care, they utilize insider trading anytime they can. how is it fake news when the Dude pled guilty?

never mind.. you were just trolling, like here..

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...92&postcount=7
New York Rep. Chris Collins, who was one of the first GOP lawmakers to back President Donald Trump before the 2016 election, is expected to plead guilty Tuesday to insider trader charges related to his investment in an Australian biotech firm, according to court documents and a Hill insider close to the case. Originally Posted by matchingmole
So what. That's neither here nor there.
So what. That's neither here nor there. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I know, right? who cares if a Republican commits crimes and pleads guilty? in other news, snow is cold.
Republicans don't care, they utilize insider trading anytime they can. how is it fake news when the Dude pled guilty?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...92&postcount=7 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Stalker!

If you have paid any attention to those related threads you would not have posted your bullshit chung. Those hoes have been spouting off the same dribble about deposits now for days. No ones buying it!

Kinda like the same bullshit you libs babble about day in and day ouT NO ONES BUYING IT!
Please try harder next time chung! I did have more respect for you until this childish attempt!

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...92&postcount=7 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Know what the fuck you're talking about before you come at me chung!
Calling me a troll?

Who has/had a post count limit boi? You do boi!
What was that limit for? Spamming and trolling!
Again know what the fuck you're talking about !
Know what the fuck you're talking about before you come at me chung!
Calling me a troll?

Who has/had a post count limit boi? You do boi!
What was that limit for? Spamming and trolling!
Again know what the fuck you're talking about ! Originally Posted by winn dixie
That must be a personal hell for you !!
Who cares?

Fake news?

Great post valued poster! Originally Posted by winn dixie
This post is for you chung
I know, right? who cares if a Republican commits crimes and pleads guilty? in other news, snow is cold. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
His political affiliation doesn't matter. It's not an important story.
boi? lol