Texas Stands for Freedom - Again

Nullification. Live it. Love it.

Texas is moving to nullify the implementation of the NDAA in their state.

Good for them! Much success to your efforts!

From the article:

"With four more years of the man who not only signed 'federal kidnapping' into law, but has vigorously defended it in court, there is absolutely zero chance for repeal in Washington D.C. Our last hope is to stand up and nullify," said the center's executive director, Michael Boldin. "While Representative Larson will likely be derided by the establishment, if you live in Texas, he deserves your praise. And other state legislators need to follow suit."

"When enough states stand up and say, 'No!' to unconstitutional federal acts, there's not much that Obama and his gang can do about it. The Constitution and your liberty will win," Boldin continued.

The center said both pieces of legislation appear to be modeled after examples set by Thomas Jefferson, when he drafted the Kentucky Resolutions of 1798, in response to the Alien and Sedition Acts, arguing that nullification is "the rightful remedy" of federal government usurpation:

The several States composing, the United States of America, are not united on the principle of unlimited submission to their general government; but that, by a compact under the style and title of a Constitution for the United States, and of amendments thereto, they constituted a general government for special purposes - delegated to that government certain definite powers, reserving, each State to itself, the residuary mass of right to their own self-government; and that whensoever the general government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038027_Te...#ixzz2Cq85Cl00
I like nullification.
One of the main reasons I never miss an opportunity to serve on a jury.
All Texas ever stood for is some half-assed land cost grab by the leaders of the *ahem* revolution.
So, you're in favor of indefinite detention without due process, are you, RaggedyAndy?
Well, you could have picked some that actually stand for something.
RaggedyAndy, does that mean "for" or "against"?
This is just another of your cut'n'paste jobs of something written by some guy jacking off in his mother's bathrobe.

Hell, maybe it was cut'n'pasted by someone doing the same thing, who knows? But, you've got all of the answer your thread deserves. Call it an "in kind" contribution.
So, do you support indefinite detention of American citizens without due process of law, or not, RaggedyAndy?
think about those Mensa Forums, and how you could aggravate those stupid people.
You can answer the question, too, if you like, Itching4Cooties.
You can answer the question, too, if you like, Itching4Cooties. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
See,,,, that was my point with and another post.

Your first shot is to insult, then defend.

Have I addressed you in the wrong way?

There are a few social diseases , that I could use to address your handle. I have not chosen that.

I guess i am still lucky that you have not resorted to spelling and grammar to correct my missteps.
I simply offered you the opportunity to answer the question RaggedyAndy refused to answer. Yes or No? It's pretty simple, really.
See,,,, that was my point with and another post.

Your first shot is to insult, then defend.

Have I addressed you in the wrong way?

There are a few social diseases , that I could use to address your handle. I have not chosen that.

I guess i am still lucky that you have not resorted to spelling and grammar to correct my missteps. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Just accept StupidOldFart for what he is.

He's an idiot!

But he's our idiot!
How about you, BigTurd, do you favor or oppose the government being able to arrest and detain people without due process?
do you favor or oppose Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes!