Blame Canada!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4dGx_cahlk

It would appear our Brothers and Sisters north of the border are fucked... maybe we should build a wall up there as well....

She reads really well. A tribute to the Canadian educational system.
She reads really well. A tribute to the Canadian educational system. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your comment echoes many that were seen on you tube. I fail to understand how attacking the messenger can be a constructive counter argument.
Your comment echoes many that were seen on you tube. I fail to understand how attacking the messenger can be a constructive counter argument. Originally Posted by fetishfreak
LL was just being his arrogant, obnoxious and condescending old self! No one can do it better than LL!
Your comment echoes many that were seen on you tube. I fail to understand how attacking the messenger can be a constructive counter argument. Originally Posted by fetishfreak
How does complimenting her reading skills become an attack?
LL was just being his arrogant, obnoxious and condescending old self! No one can do it better than LL! Originally Posted by bigtex
Now this is a good example of an attack.
Complimenting her reading skills is implying that she did not come up with the idea herself that she is just reading what someone else gave her. It "attacks" the messenger by implication as opposed to disputing the message.
Now this is a good example of an attack. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Iffy, compared to your adolescent best buddy I B Crying, my alleged "attack" was little more than a non-eventful Saturday morning walk in the park.