URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/omaha...-/939338623126
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: 107th & L
Activities: LFK CBJ CG K9
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark but up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Coco is very petite. Pretty. Natural C’s with responsive nipples. Typical Asian provider backside but she uses it to fuck back in K9. A bit of a stomach but not distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
I have always been interested in the asian rotasion only question is what agency is the best and easiest to work with never fucked a little asian lady yet lol
If you are going to do it do the Victorian location. There is another group located close at m street also real but I don’t recommend ever going there. The hotel is super sketchy. If you don’t mind more verification and sending a photo, do Yumi’s girls. Usually better. Right now I think Candy is there and she is younger but has a bit of a tummy. She has had some very good looking girls there from time to time. My last visit to the Victoria location i should have left it was a lady in 50’s with huge tits and stomach.
I keep hearing about Yumi’s girls. Does anyone have a link or contact info?
Candy went home last week. Chloe is here now and she'll be in town for 20 days.

Also, I wasn't even aware that there was a third agency.
What does Chloe look like?
I went to that area once a couple of years ago and I thought it was sketchy and never wanted to return. Those Asian woman are tempting though.
I’m confused. I feel like all the numbers send you to 108th and M.
I am tempted to try these one of these times.