Norway builds wall on border with Russia to prevent refugee flows

Lib-retards like Bernie Sanders want the U.S. to be more like the Nordic countries in Europe. Well, let them get what they wished for.

Norway builds wall on border with Russia to prevent refugee flows

Norway will build a wall at Borisoglebsk — Storskog checkpoint at the border with Russia to prevent the flow of refugees, reports the RIA Novosti referring to the Reuters.

The decision raised a negative reaction from the Norwegian human rights defenders. They think that it will prevent the entry of peoples who escape persecution. At the end of last year, flow of refugees from the Russian- Norwegian border increased drastically. People from the Middle East and Africa began using the Arctic route to Europe, which is more secure. In a few months 5.5 million refugees crossed that border.

(Norway News)
Norway .. the next "racist" country because they want to protect their borders. does their libtard media yell and scream? yep.

let 'em .. in 10 years Norway will still be Norway .. not part of the EU Caliphate .. and they'll be laughing about it. in Norwegian not "Caliphate-Speak" the new EU official language
  • DSK
  • 03-21-2017, 08:02 PM
Lib-retards like Bernie Sanders want the U.S. to be more like the Nordic countries in Europe. Well, let them get what they wished for. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Muslims should move to liberal neighborhoods and impose their Sharia law on liberal faggots.
Norway is a stunningly beautiful country, although they do get a few things wrong.

But they get some big picture things very, very right. Such as this.
keep this thread bumped. because it's not fake news .. it's real world news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier

look at the list and why ... what is the major reason for the vast majority of nations?

Anti-illegal immigration .. go figure.

The Lord Emperor will make our wall the the greatest of them all!!!!

List of current barriers

Note: The table can be sorted alphabetically or chronologically using the icon.
Name Country Built Length (km) Type
Belize-Guatemala
Belize Proposed, Agreed N/A Disputed Territory and Anti-illegal immigration Botswana/Zimbabwe Botswana and Zimbabwe 2003 500 Anti-illegal immigration Brunei/Limbang Brunei and Limbang 2005 20 Anti-illegal immigration
Bulgaria/Turkey
Bulgaria 2014 30 Anti-illegal immigration Ceuta border fence Spain 2001 8 Anti-illegal immigration
China/Hong Kong
Hong Kong 1960s -early 32 Anti-illegal immigration Costa Rica/Nicaragua Costa Rica Proposed N/A Anti-illegal immigration
Chinese-Korean border fence
China and North Korea Under construction 1,416 Anti-illegal immigration
Egypt-Gaza barrier Egypt 1979, subterranean barrier under construction 3.1 Anti-terrorism and anti-illegal immigration
Estonia-Russia border fence
Estonia and Russia Planned 106-108 anti-Russian intrusion, anti-illegal trade and anti-illegal immigration
Macedonia-Greece barrier Macedonia 2015 30 Anti-illegal immigration
Malaysia-Thailand border Thailand and Malaysia Proposed 650 Anti-terrorism
Melilla border fence
Spain 1998 11 Anti-illegal immigration
Hungary–Serbia barrier
Hungary 2015 175 Anti-illegal immigration
Hungary–Croatia barrier
Hungary 2015 41 Anti-illegal immigration
Indo-Bangladeshi barrier
India Under construction 3,268 Anti-illegal immigration
Indo-Burma barrier
India Under construction 1,624 Anti-drug smuggling and anti-terrorism Indian Kashmir barrier India 2004 550 Anti-terrorism (disputed territory)
Iran-Pakistan barrier Iran and Pakistan Under construction 700 Anti-drug smuggling
Kazakh-Uzbekistan barrier Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan 2006 45 Anti-drug smuggling
Korean Demilitarized Zone North Korea and South Korea 1953 248 Conflict zone
Kruger National Park South Africa and Mozambique 1975 120 Anti-illegal immigration
South Africa/Zimbabwe Border
South Africa 2000s 225 Anti-illegal immigration, Anti-drug Smuggling, Anti Weapon Smuggling
Kuwait-Iraq barrier Kuwait and Iraq 1991 193 Conflict zone
Pakistan-Afghanistan barrier Pakistan Proposed 2,400 Anti-terrorism
Saudi-Yemen barrier
Saudi Arabia and Yemen 2004 75 Anti-illegal immigration
Saudi-Iraq barrier Saudi Arabia and Iraq 2014 900 Anti-illegal immigration and Conflict zone Slovenia-Croatia barrier Slovenia under construction N/A Anti-illegal immigration
Turkmen-Uzbekistan barrier
Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan 2001 1,700 Anti-illegal immigration
Ukraine-Russia barrier Ukraine and Russia Under construction 2,000 Anti Weapon Smuggling and Conflict zone
United Arab Emirates-Oman barrier United Arab Emirates and Oman Under construction 410 Anti-illegal immigration
Mexico–United States barrier
United States Proposed; Partially Constructed 930 Anti-illegal immigration and drug smuggling
Uzbek-Afghanistan barrier Uzbekistan and Afghanistan 2001 209 Anti-illegal immigration Uzbek-Kyrgyzstan barrier Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan 1999 870 Conflict zone
Muslims should move to liberal neighborhoods and impose their Sharia law on liberal faggots. Originally Posted by DSK
What the fuck is a "liberal neighborhood" JL?

How fucking infantile!!!
What the fuck is a "liberal neighborhood" JL?

How fucking infantile!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so assup .. how many howling mad Muslims can u take into your "liberal neighborhood"? 200? good fer u ! enjoy!

so assup .. how many howling mad Muslims can u take into your "liberal neighborhood"? 200? good fer u ! enjoy!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
BUMP !!!!!
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2017, 06:51 AM
Mexicans are not Muslims last I checked and the net immigration flow between mexico and the united states was zero last I checked.

So a really stupid comparison imho.
  • DSK
  • 03-22-2017, 07:15 AM
Mexicans are not Muslims last I checked and the net immigration was zero last I checked.

So a really stupid comparison imho. Originally Posted by WTF
If I were a Mexican, I would leave this shitty gringo country, too, and not work for fat bastards who build 3 million dollar houses and take advantage of my people.
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2017, 07:17 AM
If I were a Mexican, I would leave this shitty gringo country, too, and not work for fat bastards who build 3 million dollar houses and take advantage of my people. Originally Posted by DSK
If all mexicans were like you nobody would hire them!
  • DSK
  • 03-23-2017, 06:38 AM
If all mexicans were like you nobody would hire them! Originally Posted by WTF
Nobody will hire them in Mexico, that is why they come here so builders like you can abuse them. Sad
They're mostly not Mexicans, you fucking clown.

The foot stamping and breath holding is infantile, JL.

Grow the fuck up.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 10:15 AM
Trump should build a wall like Norway to keep out the Russians!

What a fucking douche-bag.

From the BBC.

Last year around 5,500 asylum seekers, many from Syria, crossed into Norway at the border post after taking the so-called Arctic route into Europe.
Kirkenes residents joke that intruders could easily walk or swim around the 200m construction, but on closer inspection it is connected to an older, thinner fence that runs the length of the border.
Even without the fence this story had an element of farce. Thousands of migrants crossed Norway's Arctic border by bike last year, because by law they could not go over by foot.
Lib-retards like Bernie Sanders want the U.S. to be more like the Nordic countries in Europe. Well, let them get what they wished for. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fucking moron.

Muslims should move to liberal neighborhoods and impose their Sharia law on liberal faggots. Originally Posted by DSK
And where is sharia law imposed in the US you racist douche-bag?

keep this thread bumped. because it's not fake news .. it's real world news.

The Lord Emperor will make our wall the the greatest of them all!!!!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The lord emperor?
I remember when you cocksuckers called Obama the messiah after a handful of people did.
And now you douche-bags are so desperate for trump supporters that you embrace this little twerp.
Because he is what your 37% is made up of.

Yes-siree bub.

You bump this. Bump it often.

Show what a cocksucking liar he-be-a-douche-bag is and who the true trump supporters are.