Lets just get down with the truth...

• R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 09:14 AM
Hillary did not beat Trump because the AA's came out to vote for Barry. But not her...
I blame Barry for Trump winning. And if you believe that I have ocean front property in Arizona for sale. Have a great week bitch's.
Hillary did not beat Trump because the AA's came out to vote for Barry. But not her...
I blame Barry for Trump winning. And if you believe that I have ocean front property in Arizona for sale. Have a great week bitch's. Originally Posted by R.M.
Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential Election because the Democrats insisted on nominating a lying, despicable, moneygrubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.
stop starting stupid threads bitch. and for the record black people voted for Obama for the same reason you didn't..now go try to figure that shit out.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2017, 09:47 AM
Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential Election because the Democrats insisted on nominating a lying, despicable, moneygrubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt. Originally Posted by Jackie S
True but then they turned around and elected a lying despicable, moneygrubbing, sexual predator!
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 09:54 AM
stop starting stupid threads bitch. and for the record black people voted for Obama for the same reason you didn't..now go try to figure that shit out. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why don't you take your bitch ass and hang yourself. Yeah do us a favor. Or you just chicken shit? I love to bait your simpleton self.
.....stop starting stupid threads..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

So sez the Crown Prince of Douchey Threads.....
  • Trey
  • 03-27-2017, 10:56 AM
Hillary had a shot but I always say never bet on a Loser and she already lost to Obama years earlier. She worked for all that time since to seal the deal on her nomination in 2016. She sucked as a option. Trump sucked as an option. So we are stuck with a sucky president. Hope next run we have a better plan. Better options.
  • R.M.
  • 03-27-2017, 11:00 AM
Hillary had a shot but I always say never bet on a Loser and she already lost to Obama years earlier. She worked for all that time since to seal the deal on her nomination in 2016. She sucked as a option. Trump sucked as an option. So we are stuck with a sucky president. Hope next run we have a better plan. Better options. Originally Posted by Trey
And this why I love me some Trey...
Donald Trump won the 2016 Presidential Election because the Democrats insisted on nominating a lying, despicable, moneygrubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thank you Sid Miller!
I don't care what Hilary did or said..you don't fucking bite your nose off to spite your face. Only intellectual lite weights would pick Trump over Hilary its not even a debate to be honest.
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2017, 01:18 PM
I don't care what Hilary did or said..you don't fucking bite your nose off to spite your face. Only intellectual lite weights would pick Trump over Hilary its not even a debate to be honest. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
TOP DEFINITION
intellectual lightweight
A tiresome individual whom finds it difficult to intelligently think for more than 3 seconds. See Fuckwit and Imbecile.
"Jeremy, you are an intellectual lightweight and a burden on society.".
by The harrowing voice of wisdom. November 29, 2015
So are you arguing with his point or his spelling, JL?

You've been snorting your own yeast again, haven't you?
Why don't you take your bitch ass and hang yourself. Yeah do us a favor. Or you just chicken shit? I love to bait your simpleton self. Originally Posted by R.M.
Wishing death on someone very sad, by the way- what did you offer the last guy who did your review- people have commented that the review seems fake:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059337868
stop starting stupid threads bitch. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You first, shitstain... after you, cunt!

and for the record black people voted for Obama for the same reason you didn't... now go try to figure that shit out. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And for the record, white women voted for the pussy grabber over your libtard bitch by 10 points! Now go try to figure THAT shit out!