Encounter: Vera’s a screamer

Those nipples look delicious!!!
We keep having the same convo about discretion yet we're here are again with another review revealing details they shouldn't be....how nice
She isnt very happy about this.....review
Cant blame her
Sounds like a trip to fantasy island to me....
She isnt very happy about this.....review
Cant blame her
Sounds like a trip to fantasy island to me.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
@Hang in there lilylivered. Gentlemen this is one of the reasons alot left. It's tabo to do what guys want(anything BB if that's what you desire from certain ladies) and it makes u look bad to other girls so they might not partner up with her now and etc...Plz stop doing reviews alot of u guys are pushing the good ones into retirement(doing reviews, stalking them, emotional unstable, and etc..)
ymmv who cares what he got shes not your all girlfriend

this too funny Originally Posted by JONBALLS
She cares! And so does anyone that knows her and isn't a p.o.s. Your boy is full of it! His review sounds like a narcissists ego trip. Not credible at all.
She cares! And so does anyone that knows her and isn't a p.o.s. Your boy is full of it! His review sounds like a narcissists ego trip. Not credible at all. Originally Posted by Hector6

wow sounds serious

agree wholeheartedly

have you ever considered getting rid of premium access ?

it will do wonders for that syndrome

feel better
You guys are naive to think these girls don't raw dog on occasion
You guys are naive to think these girls don't raw dog on occasion Originally Posted by 57jpeg
I wonder if OP gets cut from getting it again from her ????
You guys are naive to think these girls don't raw dog on occasion Originally Posted by 57jpeg
There are several things that are way off with this review, not just the BB. Any cuck worth his salt should be able to see that from reading it. If you wanna close your eyes and pretend it's real, go ahead. It's not

wow sounds serious

agree wholeheartedly

feel better Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I don't speak riddle. Try being clever next time.

wow sounds serious

agree wholeheartedly

feel better Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I don't speak riddle. Try being clever next time.
Looks like the echo is on some kind of delay today....

Topic.... She bitch slapped (with elegance) the OP on Twatter. It was a thing of beauty.....
Where is rongiskon? He needs to speak for himself to put this to rest.

IMHO, if I click with a provider and we end up going BB, that’s between her and I. It’s not happened often, but I would never put it in a review unless she approved ahead of time. Just sayin’…
Where is rongiskon? He needs to speak for himself to put this to rest.

IMHO, if I click with a provider and we end up going BB, that’s between her and I. It’s not happened often, but I would never put it in a review unless she approved ahead of time. Just sayin’… Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yep, true or not and I dont believe a word of it, I dont think there will be an encore.....
Yep, long timin echoes....great