BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent post up! 2017 edition...

• BLM69
  • 01-30-2017, 02:00 PM
Found a new bsw on walnut hill near HH, she was a bp girl before the shut down. She looks very young early 20's or so. She has a nice body nice perky c cups flat stomach, fat ass good iop. She gives a pretty good bbj, but she did have on a ugly ass wig I didnt notice until I dropped her off,lol, u know we tend to only notice those kinda flaws after we already hit it. I gave 60 for a hhr so it was definately worth it.
Nisie (469)243-2092
Happy hunting fellas!! Originally Posted by Cdeezy817
Whores always look worst after we nut and pick them apart mentality, they think that at first sighting of us LOL
Lol facts!!
I finally got to see Stoney - she is everything I had heard - wow.

She runs 45 magic mouth specials - yet I see guys here paying 60 cbj and more for bbbj to SWs. Well, your money, your time.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1059153795
Damn yall been holding out on me, Gotta get some of that !!
Lots of walkers of Harry hines
Today I took a drive down the infamous Dennis Rd and I saw a BSW. She was a sexy little thing with a hot body and a very pretty face. She looked good! So I decided I was going to attempt to let her take my SW cherry. By the time I turned around and got to her she was already taken. She was wearing a green dress and wearing flats. Does have any intel?
There really is a missing piece in on eccie for good finds in backpage. Even if it is just people that see Backpage girls and confirm they are real / the girl in the ad. We need to stop BP from being such a shot in the dark! I do t have the answers. But would love to better fact check on them
  • BLM69
  • 02-06-2017, 11:20 PM
There really is a missing piece in on eccie for good finds in backpage. Even if it is just people that see Backpage girls and confirm they are real / the girl in the ad. We need to stop BP from being such a shot in the dark! I do t have the answers. But would love to better fact check on them Originally Posted by scooter247
That's what this thread is for instead of having multiple threads that get lost

I passed by SD looking for talent today, it was already dark and didn't see much activity surprisingly
there was a good 5 or 6 wsw on dennis last night around 10
10 am? I was there around 11 and saw nothing... Did you take them all with you?
10 am? I was there around 11 and saw nothing... Did you take them all with you? Originally Posted by BaDaBin
Last night at 10, so Saturday night.
Last night at 10, so Saturday night. Originally Posted by exsoldier
I could have missed it. What's a good day/time to spot talents?
  • BLM69
  • 02-13-2017, 10:41 AM
Talent can be found anywhere around these hobby areas 24/7, it's not like they work a 9-5 shift, it's all about chance encounter and luck if that makes any sense
Mocospace: cicicarter

I may do a review tomorrow night but putting it here for now.

A month or so back I contacted her and she offered $40 CBJ or $60 CFS or $80 for both. I passed. I saw her advertise for a BBBJ or CFS about 2 weeks ago as a car date only, for the same prices. Since then, I've seen her offer those prices as car dates several more times.

I contacted her last week when I saw she offered an in call at those prices. She told me she did in calls when her kids were gone and both had come home so I got the car date offer. I declined the car date but kept an eye on her. Tonight, she posted an in call so I jumped but again her kids had come home. I found out she's around 10-15 minutes from my place so asked if I could bring her back here. She agreed if I paid $100.

I initially told her no dice but I would try and catch her when she had her in call open. She offered the car again and I declined again. We chatted a little bit with some back and forth.

We eventually met.

She's thicker than her photos. I would probably say a small BBW if she were white but she's just thick not a lot of fat. *If you have dated black ladies you probably know what I mean. She's cool, she didn't rush and she gave me a nice blow followed by a fuck. Her pussy is very tight - especially for having a couple of kids. I'd repeat.
I will be looking for that review, Adonis.. don't make me have to pester you with questions!