Who Invents This Stuff ?

Saw this on JT Stockroom - Who invents this shit ?? You can Google this item & find a video, some awful extreme play here !!

http://stockroom.com/Rosebud-Anal-Suction-Cylinder-P2767.aspx

After seeing the video, I don't have enough courage to screw up my anatomy for life. Any medical folks out there who think this is safe to play with ?

Nubuzz
I admit, I have been wanting one of these for a while now, just not paying $150 for a piece of plastic!!! I have used my sucking cups and pump on many parts of the body and it has a good sensation.......could only image on the rosebud.........ummmm
Seems like it could get really messy ... if the timing was right. Yicks!
Until I can find the delete button in my head, that video will have to wait.
Mommy make it go away.....my eyes, my eyes.......
lol Too funny for ALL that enjoy receiving ass play, you would love having your Rosebud stimulated and pumped. It brings the blood to the surface and increases the intenseity which allows you to heighten you pleasure. Feels like someone is giving you a hickey, is the only way to describe it. You can pump it to many different levels and leave in place different amounts of time. It is fashioned just like a penis pump. So now whom wants to try it?? Im game to deliver, just order the part, as I have the heavy duty pump already.....IJS
wow--interesting!
Sounds like a Domme speaking from personal experience ?
Heard most Dommes have experienced what they 'dish out'. Like EW points out, seems this could get messy, $.50 for part and you will supply the pump ? What about soap and alcohol to clean up afterwards ?

Has anyone out there used one ?
I have the pump as I have a cupping set. I also have gloves and wet wipes, toy cleaner and bed pads...Not my first rodeo......Butt I would love to experience this toy myself....I do ALWAYS try and bottom before I top, so Im willing if your willing............Lifes to short not to have fun!! YUM!
Sounds like a Domme speaking from personal experience ?
Heard most Dommes have experienced what they 'dish out'. Like EW points out, seems this could get messy, $.50 for part and you will supply the pump ? What about soap and alcohol to clean up afterwards ?

Has anyone out there used one ? Originally Posted by nubuzz2010
Home Depot has pressure washers ...
Ms.A - looks it could double as one helluva pussy pump too, which orifice would you try , both ?

I can see Ms A sucking someone off from both ends, literally !

Making any one wet, just thinking about it ? Now, don't y'all go buy them all up before I get my hands or rosebud on one !
Umm Sucking your Cock while my toy sucked your Ass........That would be one hell of O!!!
WTF is all I can on this one.
Youll love it MB, trust me......................LOL Ill let you play with it on me first and then I can work my magic on you..................IJS
My questioning is along the lines of why the cylinder is so long...I can understand the reasoning for the anal probe but 6.5" cylinder and 10" anal rod...
That to me indicates someone may intend on sucking the rosebud out as far as 6.5" Ummmm wouldn't that cause irreparable damage?

I would potentially be interested in it relaxing the muscles for anal play..I would welcome Ms. Athena's challenge of her utilization before my utilization...Kinda like try it before you buy it...