Review: (Panama) A Night at the Blue Grotto (Pics)

Date: 11/1/2015
Name: Alicia
Contact Info: La nueva gruta azul night club. Calle 3ra, Rio Abajo, Panamá | Teléfono: +507 224-1122 | Email: info@lanuevagrutaazul.com
URL / Website: http://lanuevagrutaazul.com/portada.php
General Area: Panama City, Rio Abajo, off Via Espania
Activities: Conversation about how things work, titty play, CBJ, K-9, Mish, CG.
Session Length: hhr
Fee: .44
Hair Length and Color: Long black, see pics
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Young spinner body. Not as shapely as I like, but the ass was working for me. Small a/b tits. Very white girl, for this part of the world. She was a Colombian but was as white as me. She is very conscious of this fact as well and commented on it a lot. Not sure if she is ashamed or proud of it. About a 6 or 7 out of ten, rather than the 8 I had the night before.
Recommendation: Yes
Alicia of the Blue Grotto:
Attached Images File Type: jpg Alicia_1.jpg (217.9 KB, 2684 views) File Type: jpg Alicia_2.jpg (177.9 KB, 2675 views)
Thanks for the update, I assume the girls on their site are models for the most part,and not the quality of girls,that are actually available. Have fun be safe

Thanks for the update, I assume the girls on their site are models for the most part,and not the quality of girls,that are actually available. Have fun be safe

Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
I think it is a mix. For instance, I'm pretty sure the black girl in the pics on the webpage is the one I was talking about that I have to go back and see what she is like. I'm pretty sure that the ones with the club logo on them are all girls that do or at least have worked there. I can tell from the pics, that the background on those is the actual club. I was there on a Sunday night which also may not have been the primo selection. I intend to give it another shot later in the week. Maybe next weekend, when I'm sure I will be looking for bargains. LOL.
Another excellent report. Thank you!
Outstanding review sir!
She looks like a damn good time too!
Nice