Review: (Panama) Night 3 in Panama: A Visit to Relax Oriental

Date: 2 Nov 2015
Name: Catalina
Contact Info: 507-263-2145
URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/Sala-De-Mas...3339458762332/
General Area: Panama City Panama, Bella Vista, Via Argentina
Activities: Body kissing, Convo, dirty, sexy talk, breast worship (her), nipple sucking (me) BBBJ, BLS, K-9.
Session Length: 45 min
Fee: .80 plus .20 for BBBJ and Pic
Hair Length and Color: Black or very dark brown. Was up so could not tell the length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: About 5'4" and 115 lbs. Nice b tits, with perfect eraser nipples. Flat stomach with excellent flaring hips underneath. She had what was considered an almost perfect body 20 or 30 years ago. Now our society seems to prefer them skinny, but my taste still runs to this body type. If she had c or d cups, I would call her body Marilyn Monroe-ish. Skin color was caramel and flawless. Excellent example of Latina beauty. Her face was pretty with almond brown eyes and very nice DSL's. Perfect teeth and smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Gentlemen, Catalina of Relax Oriental:
Attached Images File Type: jpg rsz_20151102_203029.jpg (79.1 KB, 3507 views)
The picture you provided confirms you description of her,very nice. $ seems like a good investment,with this YL. Looking forward to tomorrows recap.
Nice. Only question I have is if any of the girls at Relax Oriental were Asian? I am sure If I was on a trip like this, I would be expanding my horizons, but just curious...
Outfuckingstanding!!
Nice. Only question I have is if any of the girls at Relax Oriental were Asian? I am sure If I was on a trip like this, I would be expanding my horizons, but just curious... Originally Posted by BigGuy13
Not a freaking one BG. Lol!!
Awesome!
I've never seen an Asian girl there. I think the Oriental means the type of massage that you get.

BR: You missed the cold shower they offer. With the place not really being air conditioned and me usually visiting in the afternoon I always get a shower.

I've often found that the girls will slip you a phone number about half the time.
Awesome job.

Another way of being a bushmaster .
I've never seen an Asian girl there. I think the Oriental means the type of massage that you get.

BR: You missed the cold shower they offer. With the place not really being air conditioned and me usually visiting in the afternoon I always get a shower.

I've often found that the girls will slip you a phone number about half the time. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
Thanks for that information. Could come in handy for other mongers who go there. I went at night so I guess no need. Yes, I'm sure you could get numbers. The girls seemed very friendly.
Goddess!