URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...-/732982827896
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Residence inn East Syracuse
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: It was up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not huge but not small either. She had on a big sweatshirt so it was hard to tell
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear this. She advertises a lot. Surprised you’re the first scam report on her.
He's not the first I reported it months ago.
I hate that we have no recourses when we get ripped pisses me off.
Here's the link about her previously:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2967039
You can report her to STG need to provide details, like text log, and the reviews here that show she is a thief
Def report if you can.
She scammed me as well- I wrote it up on the other site but forgot to post it here. She told me she was working with the cops after I gave her my money, and that I should leave before they arrived. I did, even though I knew it was BS.
Her pos bf called the cops on me when I went.
And WTF did he tell the cops? "Hey, this guy is trying to pay my GF for sex after she posted an ad, come arrest him"? That's super fucked up, sorry you had to deal with it, and hope it's all fine now.
Alot happened but ill try to sum it up. He was pretending to be a security guard at the 1 star hotel they were living at. I didn't beleive him for a second as it was like 1am and he was wearing flip flops and gym shorts. I knew it was a scam so I said fuck it and started to just leave. As I was leaving he followed me outside pretending to be on the phone with the fbi or something, saying "the guy leaving right now is okay don't pull him over". I was laughing at him but then he took a picture of my license plate. So I swung at him and chased him back inside. I wanted him to delete the picture so I followed him back up to his room and him and his girl called the cops on me. Told them I was trespassing and yelling and being violent. I told the cops everything idgaf. They made him delete the photo and they let me leave as long as I promised to go. The cop was really cool about the whole thing. She didn't give me any grief because I told her I was trying to leave when he took the picture. But yeah stay away from them. If I ever see him again he's going to regret it.

Anyways that's my extra review on these guys. I hope its okay I posted this here. I never wrote one brfore because I honestly don't know how.
That’s Tina, her other favorite scam is to steal car keys. She also let a buddy of mine have BBFS then tried to pretend he knocked her up like a week later. Avoid this crazy B
I tried to see her once before catching all the warnings on here. Setting up a cardate and she told me she was living on Carbon St. That was more than enough for me to reach out to my regular girl. Dodged a bullet there