The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

• Gbfsl
  • 05-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Kendall: you know I love your personality.....but that ass sure is an added bonus! JS

Sweet, sumptuos, delicious, and utterly divine!
Serious applause, Kendall! You're breathtaking! Originally Posted by James1588
Kendall: you know I love your personality.....but that ass sure is an added bonus! JS

Sweet, sumptuos, delicious, and utterly divine! Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Awe, thanks for thinking so! You sure know how to make a girl smile
Kendall dear lady, you are so freaking beautiful! Dallas Texas, here I come.
Oh, and that smile......
All natural 36DD with big ass and hourglass body

hot damn...NICE ladies!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1_zpsd3895229.jpg (27.8 KB, 350 views)
While I'm not new to this threAD, I still thought an update might be in order. ;-)
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20170509_110008.jpg (370.3 KB, 350 views)
While I'm not new to this threAD, I still thought an update might be in order. ;-) Originally Posted by VegasJen
I just became aware that I live by a simple algorithm. I see the "curvy lady threAD" has last been contributed to by VegasJen ... I click. It's automatic. Takes a mere few milliseconds.

Fair lady, an update from you is always in order!

Just one question. The photo unfortunately has a bottom edge, but: those legs, do they go all the way down? Sure hope so. Great!
I had to crop it to make the eccie size requirement for attachments... but yes, I have feet and ankles, lol... And they are pretty cute, too!
Damn Teagan!!!!!!! So hot
I had to crop it to make the eccie size requirement for attachments... but yes, I have feet and ankles, lol... And they are pretty cute, too! Originally Posted by VegasJen

Yup...I can vouch for that one...I've had them on my shoulders before...mmm mmm mmm

love ya Jen...
VegasJen looks delicious - SNL u old dog u
VegasJen looks delicious - SNL u old dog u Originally Posted by silverstate53
He is actually a youngin'... well, compared to me at least . ;-) TY both for the sweet compliments.
Curvy definitely doesn't mean BBW but everyone has their own definition. I would say I'm curvy petite not bbw but I have been categorized as "small BBW" 💋💋💋
Sexy ��
While I'm not new to this threAD, I still thought an update might be in order. ;-) Originally Posted by VegasJen
very sexy. that is the perfect body a guy likes to feel against him