Hired maid service w decent looks

My buddy hired a maid maybe a year ago who's maybe 40 but good looking...he said he was trying to get her to do extra's for past 6 months and she finally agreed in december but only hj's and she'd pull decent bolt on's out to be played with. I had a cleaning service come weekly for 100 for 1.5-2 hrs 2 girls but decided to give this girl a shot, she charges 110 for 1/2 day and of course I talked w her and both times she's cleaned she's given me HJ for a tip (30). She had another job but now looking to build maid biz and looking for weekly customers, not one n dones ect...also not looking to fuck strangers but says HJ is basically a massage so shes OK with that.

She does a very good job w/ the cleaning...she's clean (no hobbies)...she's attractive and intelligent (not brain surgeon but can carry a conversation). 110 is a fair price for her service and 30 for an above avg HJ is good too...she's at my house at 1 PM today...just seeing if there's any interest w this service, she hasn't told me to ask around but she does want to get a regular maid service clientale (she doesn't care about weekly hj's but she does the maid service part).

if anyone here is looking for a maid service ... let me know and we'll see if she's interested (which I believe she is). She's such a sweetheart I'm trying to help her if I can.

5'4" maybe 120 lbs w blondish hair, blue eyes and larger C cup bolt ons is my guess. 40 yrs old or around there and she drives her own cleaning van to your house.
PM me. I happen to be looking for a monthly cleaning service.
I saw and talked to her yesterday...didn't have the hard number interested as my comcast service went down for several hours...I see some trying for cleaning other than weekly so I will again contact her about those requests...I told her that you all would like handies in all probability but will help her out.

She said let her think about that for a couple days but I figure it'll not be a problem as she did hell of a job on both counts yesterday.

I'll get back to all PM's by end of week hopefully.
  • A2Z
  • 02-13-2018, 06:02 AM
I'd be interested.
Ahhh Memories......
My wife’s been bitching about house cleaning lately. Maybe she’ll go for my suggestion to help out.
I'd be interested. Any chance of snapping a photo or directing to be able to see if there is a connection visually? Not needing a face, but perhaps her bent over cleaning the floor would work! LOL no seriously.
I'd definitely be interested
Interested as well. And some sort of photo would be a good idea
My wife’s been bitching about house cleaning lately. Maybe she’ll go for my suggestion to help out. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh good luck with that!
Interested as well.
I'll get a photo of her on monday...i'm sure she wont want face pic but trust me...face isn't bad but body a little bit better.

I'll let her go over these and I'm pretty sure she'll clean houses and ect...her only fear is getting in trouble from handy as she's got 2 kids and legit albeit new cleaning biz...
Count me in, please.
I'll get a photo of her on monday...i'm sure she wont want face pic but trust me...face isn't bad but body a little bit better.

I'll let her go over these and I'm pretty sure she'll clean houses and ect...her only fear is getting in trouble from handy as she's got 2 kids and legit albeit new cleaning biz... Originally Posted by daddioman

You do also realize she won't be the only one "getting into trouble" if anyone gets her info from you.
I mean you are basically "managing" her now.

( didn't want to use the "P" word but it's all the same in LEO's eyes)
Does she do offices?