Showers?

I was wondering. How often are providers asked to shower with a client and is this viewed as a good thing or just a hassle?
From a client’s prospective—I’ll say about 10-20% will ask if I’d like to join them for a shower afterwards. Especially if either of us have used massage oil on the other. So not the most common thing—but not unusual. If you’d like it, it doesn’t hurt to ask.
Wouldn’t know.
I’m only interested in washing my dick off, taking a piss, and then hauling ass after I’m done.
I've often been offered a shower but only one provider has offered to shower with me.
I had one I saw 2 or 3 times a month that told me showering with me was too personal. (That was seconds after spitting my sperm down the sink) Go figure.
I had one I saw 2 or 3 times a month that told me showering with me was too personal. (That was seconds after spitting my sperm down the sink) Go figure. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Years ago I had a 2 hour encounter with drinks and sushi with a provider who, after tongue kissing me and taking an oral cumshot, balked at trying a sip of my wine after I had drunk from the glass.
At AMPs im always in the shower with the masseuse because she is the one bathing me, but after FS we take turns washing each others backs.
Years ago I had a 2 hour encounter with drinks and sushi with a provider who, after tongue kissing me and taking an oral cumshot, balked at trying a sip of my wine after I had drunk from the glass. Originally Posted by trekker
Lol, i had one that during, covid, would not allow kissing.

...But swallowed every drop.
I ask frequently to shower with the providor as an icebreaker. Cool things can happen in close quaters with water and soapy fingers....
Lol, i had one that during, covid, would not allow kissing.

...But swallowed every drop. Originally Posted by altereric123

That's because a BJ is about the most impersonal thing and kissing the most intimate. That's why guys are more prone to let anyone blow them, but will only kiss or go down on the ones they are really into.

I don't take a shower with anyone because I'm headed back to RL work right after, and there's no way to keep my hair from getting wet or makeup all over. I wash up, brush my teeth, fix my lipstick, that's about it. I don't have a actual ya know in dates, so only my mouth needs some work after haha.
Kimberly brings up a good point. Hair and makeup are likely a big factor to most providers in this matter.
As many know, Seeking P is quite particular on hygiene. But after a few visits I asked her to shower with me and she complied. Fun times. Thinking about it now and getting hard.