URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 10323 Lake Creek Pkwy Building E
Activities: FBSM DFK BBBJ BBFS CIP
Hair Length and Color: back hair mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sweet innocent face. Breasts are natural full B’s and a decent ass. She is fairly thin and a fairly flat stomach. Nice slender legs.
Recommendation: Yes
what’s the damage at your recent encounter at E2?
what’s the damage at your recent encounter at E2? Originally Posted by Stevenvoo
I swear to the AMP Gods I can’t make this crap up.

Hey Stevevoo.. been a member since the 2015. You literally made 2 worthless reviews, with no ROS content, in 2016, in Nebraska, using basically the same provider name Asia/Asian within 10minutes of each other. Somehow your are suddenly in Austin after a 8 year Hiatus.

Really?!?!?!

Whoever you people are. I hope you read this… You chose a bad day to try to sneak around Austin forums and try to start a backstory.

Quote Captain American, “I can do this all Day.”
I swear to the AMP Gods I can’t make this crap up. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
I swear to the AMP Gods I can’t make this crap up.

Hey Stevevoo.. been a member since the 2015.
Quote Captain American, “I can do this all Day.” Originally Posted by GoodTyme
GT, I agree with your comments about the other dude with 4 new truly worthless reviews. But I don't agree with you about this guy here guy from Nebraska. I think you jumped the gun here. He hasn't done anything usual.

As for the review itself, thanks for the report. Lucy sounds like a good girl worth checking out.
GT, I agree with your comments about the other dude with 4 new truly worthless reviews. But I don't agree with you about this guy here guy from Nebraska. I think you jumped the gun here. He hasn't done anything usual.

As for the review itself, thanks for the report. Lucy sounds like a good girl worth checking out. Originally Posted by (GHOST)
100% possible I am wrong and I jumped the gun about AI or Promotor 2nd Account. I apologize Steven if I incorrectly judged you. Unfortunately, the timing had my BS radar @ DEFCON 1.

That being said, I am still not 100% convinced, based on your post and review history, that I am 100% wrong.

StevenVoo, PLEASE Respond to this and prove me wrong. I respectfully look forward to being proven I am wrong. I will vehemently apologize for my actions towards you.

ALSO, About the review. Lucy is a sweet lady. She is very genuine and not your normal Spa girl. She is about you having a good time.
Originally Posted by Bonjovirules
For those in the back.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SOULCREAPER. I was talking about StevenVoo in my original comment.

The OP original review seems to be as legit as I can speculate too. Please do not turn on SC.
i am the real deal bro. go get you some ativan and chill! lived all over the country but thanks for checking my profile out.
im here playa
im here playa Originally Posted by Stevenvoo

I will eat my crow and apologize for calling you out. At the same time I would encourage more active board engagement than your current history shows. This would prevent my BS meeting from perking up. A member of your length of time I would think have more activity. I lost my original handle from the backpage days or I would have 2-3 times the board history.

Be safe SV
Similar encounter I had late August. I’ll post soon.
Similar encounter I had late August. I’ll post soon. Originally Posted by Bupkis
Always good to see a review confirmation.
Yeppers, totally credible.