Okay I've got two guys I'm trying to message!

They full mailboxes! One of them emailed me recently. The other one has a handle starting with the letter T. The one who message me recently starts with a B or a D If I can't reach you guys I can't give you the details that you're looking for. Please clear your mailbox everybody
Just to clarify...it is not me!
Lol
She'd make a good school teacher. "Now Billy, clean out your desk every day".
I am serious! A guy may pm a lady for a date and she isnt replying. Its because she cant. I dont know... I was really looking forward to talking to these two gentlemen and I guess I won't be able to because I can't put out their handell names or can I? Can somebody in the men's Lounge make a statement about what I'm talking about? Guys are missing out on amazing encounters by having a full mailbox where your lady can't reach you. Anybody know of another idea on how to get a hold of these two guys?
Go to bed try again tomorrow. Lol
I am serious! A guy may pm a lady for a date and she isnt replying. Its because she cant. I dont know... I was really looking forward to talking to these two gentlemen and I guess I won't be able to because I can't put out their handell names or can I? Can somebody in the men's Lounge make a statement about what I'm talking about? Guys are missing out on amazing encounters by having a full mailbox where your lady can't reach you. Anybody know of another idea on how to get a hold of these two guys? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
They should have gotten an email saying their mailbox is full and "sender name" sent a message. Some guys sign up on email accounts they never see or login to, so that might be the case. Just keep shaking your WAP in front of their noses and maybe they might hit you up.
She'd make a good school teacher. "Now Billy, clean out your desk every day". Originally Posted by royamcr
I choked on my coffee and beagel reading this !!
OMFG Thank you for that laugh!

I agree
Come choke on my wiener.
I choked on my coffee and beagel reading this !!
OMFG Thank you for that laugh!

I agree Originally Posted by JasminDelights
That's one lucky Beagel ;-)
They probably don’t have premium access and account is restricted...they just need to clean out their inboxes or outboxes, both affect it...