Encounter: CumbackChloe come back!

User ID: -
Date: 4/5/2021
Name: Chole
Phone: 205-666-4069
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...e/809140393798
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Davis Hwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ,rubbing pussy no fingers, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Red hair past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful girl, more like 5'4" spinner body Tattoo's nothing distracting slim with perky breast and a nice ass!
Recommendation: Yes
5'4" / 5' 8" - who knows
I could tell you if she ever responses to her phone
She’s 5’4” and absolutely amazing. She had to go to south Florida but will be back. She had 17 messages in 1 minute and felt bad she couldn’t respond to all of them. She text me driving to Orlando last night and said she had 106 unanswered messages from Pensacola guys, so she is coming back to Pensacola on the way home. Give her your Eccie username on first contact because obviously she is getting a lot of creeps. Definitely worth the persistence.
She’s 5’4” and absolutely amazing. She had to go to south Florida but will be back. She had 17 messages in 1 minute and felt bad she couldn’t respond to all of them. She text me driving to Orlando last night and said she had 106 unanswered messages from Pensacola guys, so she is coming back to Pensacola on the way home. Give her your Eccie username on first contact because obviously she is getting a lot of creeps. Definitely worth the persistence. Originally Posted by Boeingguy

Really puts into perspective how desperate folks are... not that I have room to talk
She’s 5’4” and absolutely amazing. She had to go to south Florida but will be back. She had 17 messages in 1 minute and felt bad she couldn’t respond to all of them. She text me driving to Orlando last night and said she had 106 unanswered messages from Pensacola guys, so she is coming back to Pensacola on the way home. Give her your Eccie username on first contact because obviously she is getting a lot of creeps. Definitely worth the persistence. Originally Posted by Boeingguy
She told me she spent more time trying to convince people she's real then acrually seeing clients.
"Tattoo's nothing distracting"
What is a "Distracting" tattoo
"Tattoo's nothing distracting"
What is a "Distracting" tattoo Originally Posted by Jim Boob
Maybe this?
Attached Images File Type: jpg NINTCHDBPICT0004853726041-e1556232618650.jpg (256.5 KB, 466 views)
Hahah ^^^ yep this .... just a tad hahah

u just can't unsee that

Thanks bud