Macey Jewel

Hello, I keep seeing in my reviews that the client couldn’t tell if I smoke. I have never smoked a cigarette my whole life. Can’t stand them and my waist is not big lol. I do have a physical handicap of scoliosis which effects my ribs and they have a slight rotation. I am now down to 118 lbs. Thanks to orange theory. What’s diff about FL is the clients here book 3 & 4 hour dates. That never happens in NWA. But… everywhere I look in South FL there’s Porsches and Ferrari's. Thus far I have kept my incall in NWA. I’m just touring and building a clientele all over FL,TN and the Carolinas. Warm hugs to all!
Good for you! Sounds like Florida is calling your name. Hopefully you can make the Sunshine State brighter.
That sounds great
If you remember back to that drama filled thread I told you good things would happen for you
See I am older then dirt so once in a while I get things right
That sounds great
If you remember back to that drama filled thread I told you good things would happen for you
See I am older then dirt so once in a while I get things right Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Thank you
Who cares
Didn't understand the purpose of the thread, maybe stay in FL if it's beneficial. Grab a glass of wine, light a cigarette, loosen up for yoga. Helps build character!!

Happy for anyone building clientele
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
I guess I missed the insults. The only thing I saw insulting was the description of her clientele in NWA.
I guess I missed the insults. The only thing I saw insulting was the description of her clientele in NWA. Originally Posted by Baconman
Sorry you feel that way. Eat some bacon I’m certain that’s in your budget. There’s nothing wrong with building my brand. I love “My” clients in AR. Baconman your not my client. So just chill….
One thing we do agree on! I'm not your client and no plans to change it either. So go ahead and build your brand.
One thing we do agree on! I'm not your client and no plans to change it either. So go ahead and build your brand. Originally Posted by Baconman
Agreed, So please choose other threads to comment on. Much appreciated. I am not a pork product and never will be.
The Carolinas could use some new talent!
You might want to do your homework before insulting me. I have no issue spending money on someone who is actually worth it and is good. So calling me cheap won't wash. The proof is in the pudding that I have never contacted you for a potential date. That speaks volumes from people that know me. So have a great day and sell your brand.
She seems to be doing a good job of sabotaging her own brand. If prospective clients read this thread . . .
I read the tread once twice and puzzle how Jewel and ruining her brand ?
Is it the comment about getting longer hours on a different states?
What is wrong with that ? She is still in nwa and want to see NWA clients ?