What does fresh pussy smell like?

A lot of the reviews here talk about fresh smelling pussy. There also are a couple of hilarious ones about needing a gas mask.

So...what does fresh pussy smell like?

If you just get out of the shower, and or douche, then you smell clean and probably have a scent of soap. That's nice, but that's not what pussy smells like right? I mean its like smelling soap or perfume. Sure it smells good, but that's not natural pussy scent.

So who can describe the natural pussy smell? What should it smell like? And what does bad pussy smell like?

Thanks!
A lot of the reviews here talk about fresh smelling pussy. There also are a couple of hilarious ones about needing a gas mask.

If you just get out of the shower, and or douche, then you smell clean and probably have a scent of soap. That's nice, but that's not what pussy smells like right? I mean its like smelling soap or perfume. Sure it smells good, but that's not natural pussy scent.

So who can describe the natural pussy smell? What should it smell like? And what does bad pussy smell like?

Thanks! Originally Posted by tpepsi
IMHO pussy should smell like... well like fish... well not actually like fish but more like if you have ever bought fresh fish they say you should always smell it and it should have no odor to me pussy is the same way no odor just fresh and natural
Pepsi... I personally don't like the natural smell of pussies! As Bomb said it right, there should be no smell or may be the fresh smell of soap or something is just fine! I can be there all day! I am unlucky in that way because mostly providers' smell of condoms. I hate that smell. So I just don't go there with anyone. Deep kisses on the upper lips and some tongue sucking (if the mouth is freshly brushed and the teeth are perfect!) would just do fine for me. Dakota always smells nicely and love to kiss her the entire session.

Fresh and/or clean pussy shouldnt have an odor or funky taste at all. In my experience, I've noticed differences in the taste and sometimes the smell in women "downstairs" and it had a lot to do with diet, so what she eats can make a difference in whether or not her juices are going to be funky, sweet, even tart. Same thing with us guys, believe it or not. My wife has always told me that my jizz is sweet. Well, that has a lot to do with the fact that I eat a lot of fruit, and apparently its more noticeable after eating pineapple. I told my wife we needed to experiment and see what she thinks after I eat asparagus. Lmao! She didnt find it very funny, said I should jerk off and taste it myself!
The good stuff doesn't smell that's how you know its fresh!
Pussy should smell clean and fresh.
"once you're are past the smell.. you got it licked"
I think I heard that in High School.
And don't forget the "Flavor Savor"....a Beard or the old "Cookie Duster"

AND YES I AM PICKY on what I lick!
Money????

Just give me a call sugar...I'll show you
Fresh pussy smells like puppy's breath. Dirty pussy smells like rotten fish guts.
Pepsi... I personally don't like the natural smell of pussies! As Bomb said it right, there should be no smell or may be the fresh smell of soap or something is just fine! I can be there all day! I am unlucky in that way because mostly providers' smell of condoms. I hate that smell. So I just don't go there with anyone. Deep kisses on the upper lips and some tongue sucking (if the mouth is freshly brushed and the teeth are perfect!) would just do fine for me. Dakota always smells nicely and love to kiss her the entire session. Originally Posted by LoveToKiss

Ewwwwwww.. like condoms? They don't wash?

for me if I go down on a girl I don't want to really smell anything. To mean that means fresh, it should only taste well!
With my own puss I try to provide that I mean she's my best friend! I love the way I taste and fine pure delight in cleaning off a cock or face after she's hugged them.
Fresh pussy smells like puppy's breath. Originally Posted by Txsunman
Wouldn't that depend on what that puppy's been eating?

Fresh clean pussy makes your cock hard a little tiny bit fishy a little earthy like B.O and a lot of hormone ( pheromone ) like the wet spot on the back seat of my T-Bird . I had a friend girl that said pussy tastes a little like Sake she was bi. bad pussy smell comes from bacterial infections like stinky feet it's definitely something you dont
want your tongue in did you ever wonder why most smart girls dont go for anal and did you ever wonder why some peoples pee stinks bad ? it from sticking your uncovered dick in some ones shit hole gross
Pussy should always smell clean and fresh and look inviting to dine
Just give me a call sugar...I'll show you Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
Amelia, I would love to meet with you and see what you got! I met you with Dakota few days back! Please PM me!