Question for all the guys?

Do you guys like black girls with blonde hair or black hair? Tell the truth... And explain your answer.
I like girls with natural hair color and texture. That's just me though.

I like how your hair is displayed in your avatar. I'm not sure if that is your natural hair.

You know what. Honestly I really don't know. Have someone photoshop your hair in a pic and see how it looks.
Nadia, I think if you post pictures of examples of the looks you are going for, you will get better answers
Black.
Not only on AA girls, I dislike any dark haired girl that goes blonde. The color process does not work right, and always gets an orange appearance. Redheads too, but some of those work out, without the orange.
I second natural hair color. Most of the time I don't even try to touch the hair. It seems to be edgy territory for some.
Rick is correct. Hispanic and black girls who try to go blonde end up looking orange/yellow clownish. It's not attractive and if they shave their eyebrows and draw them on, they look TS'ish.

Many girls I've seen and spoken to after they try it tell me they do more damage to their hair because they don't know how to properly do it and they burn their hair. It takes a long time for their hair to recover from being brittle and it starts falling out.

+1 Simon. The hair in her avatar looks awesome.

Natural color is best.
I prefer black hair but if I'm being honest long, straight hair and/or highlights is sexy. Only because it's an exotic look, something out of the ordinary. All that being said a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman regardless of hair color, it's the complete package that makes a woman stand out above others and baby you got it!!!
Black girls that can pull off the blonde Beyonce look are few and far in between imho and definitely grab my attention. I think how you have your hair in your avatar is perfect, you look sexy as hell there. I wouldn't change it!
depends on the girl..some can can get away with it and others cant..like Rihanna she looks hot with any color
Brunette but I'm also fond of Reddish or Blue high lights!
Thank you but no its not my natural color. I was going to die my hair blonde but you made me think twice.
Thank you but no its not my natural color. I was going to die my hair blonde but you made me think twice. Originally Posted by NadiaLuv
Thank you everyone. I wanted to go blonde cause i thought thats what guys preferred but i will stick with my natural brown for now and do light brown or highlights. Xoxo everyone.
Please don't die your hair.

Please do dye it (if you want to change it's color).
With that face and skin tone you could probably pull any haircolor/style off.
It's uncommon but the recessive gene for blonde hair and even blue or green eyes does show up in Negroids (God that is such a funny word).