Need help in figuring out best toy/vibrator to use

I was not sure if this should be in requests/iso forum or this one?

I am trying to figure out the best toy/vibrator to purchase for use with a partner. She has a very hard time (if darn near impossible) reaching climax. She used to be able to with manual stimulation and with using toys, etc. but lately nothing seems to work. Might be somewhat mental but could also be medications, etc. I was just hoping for some input from providers or anyone on toys that they have used that work for them. We used to use like a pocket rocket type vibe for clit stimulation which used to work pretty good. Seems like the ones we bought don't have much vibrating power. Also used the rabbit type vibrators also. Also what is a good place to purchase toys from?

I would really like to help my partner climax, but have been frustrated as of late =(. Any help would be appreciated.
I have seen a lot of ladies get a lot of enjoyment when they use the Hitachi personal massagers. You can get them on amazon or in Walmart.
You definitely may be onto something there and talking to a doctor may be benefital so you both are not getting frustrated and discouraged.

Amongst some of the most commonly used meds, there are some anti-depressants that can make it almost impossible for a lady to reach climax.

Best of luck to you and your lady...

Camille
Symbian. If that doesn't do it.....
I like the Lelo G spot massagers!
Camille has it right. Trip to the doc would be a good decision. I also find when my game is off, a couple days rest from activity with exercise while eating sexual enhancing foods does great things for the libido. Hope you find the spark you're looking for.

As far as toys, I'm sure the ladies know best.
You definitely may be onto something there and talking to a doctor may be benefital so you both are not getting frustrated and discouraged.

Amongst some of the most commonly used meds, there are some anti-depressants that can make it almost impossible for a lady to reach climax.

Best of luck to you and your lady...

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
What Camille said and Drew second. She needs to talk with her doctor. It may well be her medication.
Thank you to everyone who has commented, I appreciate all the input. She has talked to several doctors, but many don't seem to really want to find the solution, they just say here try some steroids or try some other pills etc. very frustrating. I am confident it is the anti depressants taken to help with migraine headaches, but the migraines are bad so..... It is like a catch 22. Will definitely try some things in the meantime until we can find a better solution. Thanks for the help and listening to me whine, ha ha.
^^ bad migraines? May be time to see a neurologist. There are many alternatives, luckily
My ex loved her Rabbit, I think she liked it more than the toy I was born with
Attached Images File Type: jpg rabbit.jpg (9.0 KB, 94 views)
J_Mack, that is the one the girl i've been seeing uses.

You are right, once she pull it out, you might as well get dressed and leave