Encounter: Blondie, stg

User ID: none
Date: 9/21/19
Name: Blondie
Phone: 850-757-1556
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/666571208008
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Mall area hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj, daty, cfs, dfk
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are accurate: not bbw, but not thin....well-proportioned
Recommendation: Yes
Are the pics altered at all? Seems like I saw an ad with a non filtered pic and she looks different??
Well, the filters she uses certainly flatter her, but they're a good representation
Seen her twice real fun girl
Cim friendly?
We had this talk on another thread about these girls using filters. I hate it. If you are going to use filtered pics at least put some non filtered ones on the ad also.
I’m gonna be real disappointed if I see her and she doesn’t have ears on her forehead or a bunny nose.
^^^^ WW hahah good one ! Definitely would be a disappointment lol
I feel that there's a lot of variance with regards to what someone will tolerate in terms of looks. I've seen her and she's definitely much, much less hot in person.
If she had up pics without the filters she would have been a pass for me.. to my dismay no ears on her forehead and no bunny nose ��
I know people keep making jokes about the bunny ears, but that's not the part of the filter that is misleading. The filter heavily smooths her skin, makes her eyes bigger, and reshapes her chin. I'm not going to say that she's ugly, but if she only posted unfiltered pics, I would have passed as well.

That said, I understand that there's a wide variance in what people will accept. I've met up with women who upon meeting them, had almost no teeth and had track marks all over their arms. After being shocked and passing, I go back to their reviews and no one says a single word about any of this. I think some people just have different standards and expectations.