Is Preferred 411 worth it?

I have been kicking around the idea of joining p411 and I wanted to get some feedback from our community to see if it is worth it? I did a general search of the girls in Kansas City Metro and only saw like 10. Please let me know
If i were you i would get p411....its the safest i think
I have been kicking around the idea of joining p411 and I wanted to get some feedback from our community to see if it is worth it? I did a general search of the girls in Kansas City Metro and only saw like 10. Please let me know Originally Posted by Oakley1972
You only saw like 10 ladies on P411 because most ladies on the site won't see guys from P411 if they don't have two "OK's." That means you won't be able to view the profiles of those ladies until you get the set amount of OK's that different ladies have.

And yes, its worth it not only for you....but for us ladies.
Yes. Everyone I have seen is on P411. Plus, if you are on P411, it speeds up verification considerably if you have Okays from previous providers.
+1 yes all of the above some of the providers l have seen won't even take PM's from Eccie
It is definitely the way to go. The initial screening may be a little unnerving, but verification is automatic from then on. Eccie is great for information and reviews, but I won't contact a provider that I don't see on P411.
I've gotten more than double my fee back in discounts already. So yes it helps.
Agree with everyone else, couldn't imagine hobbying without it.
P411 or date-check are well worth it...yes.
I have been kicking around the idea of joining p411 and I wanted to get some feedback from our community to see if it is worth it? I did a general search of the girls in Kansas City Metro and only saw like 10. Please let me know Originally Posted by Oakley1972
There are 74 local ladies and 14 visiting in kc on preferred411 today.
Yes, its well worth it. I really like how the guys create a profile on p411 and some even post a picture.
YES yes yes! No question about it, U need to have a P411 account in order to play safe with verified providers.
Damn. Just signed up for this one. Now looks like i need to do p411 too
+1 & a client perspective...

I've only been at this for about a year, but P411 is head & shoulders above the rest IMHO. It's far more secure for both provider and client.

In fact, just last week, a lady catered to my schedule and bumped another guy only because I went thru P411 (and was therefore more reliable) and he was a rando off the street. I think the providers' responses on this thread echo that--it puts the ladies at ease. And if the lady's happy, we're happy--right?

It's well worth the cost. If you ever travel, it's worth 10x as much. I research ad nauseum before meeting a lady. P411 cuts down on the time spent doing that. The most important time it saves is during the session. The lady is already at ease, so you lose less time being sized up!

It also saves a$$pain. By choosing wisely, I (knock on wood) haven't found myself exercising my miranda rights or fearing for my wallet or life!
My 2 cents...
LL
I am on P411 as well as Eccie however I screen both ways (Nooby Friendly) I recommend P411 to everyone not only do most people think of the easy screening process but as mentioned above the discounts you receive when you are a member.

It is well worth the effort from what I have learnt Gina/Staff is very discreet.

I hope you choose to join.
I would say if you are new to the hobby then yes. I have almost signed up a few times but really never have had a problem booking with anyone I would like to see. I think the only thing I am missing out on is the opportunity to browse the showcases without seeing the blocked out profiles. If you travel a lot I can see the benefit also, but I don't do much of that anymore. A lot of girls (not all) also give the same rate to members here as they do on P411, so no real loss there. They really just want to know you are safe with either method of site screening.