Activities: DFK, BBBJ, FIV, Clit play and covered Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long jet black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very short, B cups with nice nipples, flat ass
Recommendation: Yes
  • KNFW
  • 08-08-2024, 08:58 PM
Sounds like you got the better of the two. I had Lisa a couple weeks ago. My review is on here.
Sounds like you got the better of the two. I had Lisa a couple weeks ago. My review is on here. Originally Posted by KNFW
Another review mentioned her. This place will be busy.
Just made an appointment with Nisak. I got the bait and switch. I didnr know I got Lilly instead. She got the job done. I thought there were only 2 people there. Lisa and Nisak. Apparently , there is a Lilly also. I asked Lilly of I can meet Nisak just to see what she looks like. She said she's busy. Looks like a 3rd trip is in order. Location is just too far. Does anyone have a pic of Nisak?
New girl Lucy.. yesterday only Nisak and Lucy working.
I think I just solved the problem. Lisa and Nisak is the same person. I just went there today and adamantly asked for Nisak. Lo and behold, Lisa is Nisak. It was ok. She was pretty accommodating. The other new girl, Lily or Lucy (same person), is more attractive but has a little bit of an attitude. That's the end of my Fort Worth adventures. It's just too far. For a few more minutes, I can just go to Oklahoma and see Sasha.