Glenn Beck And S.E. Cupp Agree That GOP Must Accept Gay Marriage, But How?

On Wednesday night’s Real News on The Blaze TV, S.E. Cupp and Glenn Beck engaged in a strategy session focusing on ways to move the Republican party forward in the wake of 2012’s losses. Their conversation centered around the GOP’s historic opposition to gay marriage – both agreed that the party of Lincoln must find a politically amenable solution to move party towards accepting, if not embracing, same-sex marriage rights. In the process, however, Beck became somewhat vexed over the real and persistent problem that religious objections to gay marriage pose to formulating a policy that accepts the practice. Beck noted though that the answer to this problem lies in the Constitution – and he is correct. The answer lies in federalism and the Republican party’s historic and nearly universal embrace of a simplified tax code.

RELATED: How The GOP Becomes The Party Of Gay Marriage

Cupp began the broadcast by detailing a proposal she recently expressed on MSNBC’s The Cycle, and wrote about in more detail in her column in the New York Daily News, in which she laments that the Republican party has actively alienated many of the groups that voted against the GOP in droves this past November. Having identified the problem, she turned to Beck for his thoughts on the solution.

“What do we do – and by ‘we,’ I mean conservatives, because I feel strongly that the answers are not going to come from Republicans and the party, but conservatives – what do conservatives do going forward to take back this message,” Cupp asked.

Beck detailed on his chalkboard a spectrum of political freedoms and detailed where voters stand relative to Republicans and Democrats in Washington. He found that most voters’ beliefs no longer sync with those of their elected representatives.

Beck then turned to the issue of gay marriage. “All we want to do is get along,” Beck said. “Where we unite is here; maximum freedom. The Constitution.”

“The question is not about gay marriage – should they compromise and move farther left,” Beck continued. “The question should be: why is the federal government involved in marriage at all?”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/glenn-bec...ge-but-how/://

LMAO @ CONFUSED CLOSET QUEEN TEABAGGERS!
Glenn is getting ready to come out...
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2012, 07:56 AM
Glenn is getting ready to come out... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
now that was funny.

Glenn Beck now supports Gay Marriage, WTF will LovingKayla do now with her mentor? Will she turn on him?

“The question is not about gay marriage – should they compromise and move farther left,” Beck continued. “The question should be: why is the federal government involved in marriage at all?”

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Beck is exactly right.

I have been telling our resident Tea Nuts that the government has no business in marriage , yet some, not all on here, thought it ok to deny others the exact same right they had. I had argued that that was not a Conservative principal. People like JD are not true Conservatives. True Conservatives , at least in the olden days were not for Nation Building, they were for limited government and more importantly PAYING THE NATIONS BILLS. You Tea Nuts think you are conservatives, until you actually get back to true conservative principals, I will ridicule you.
The title caught my eye as I was scanning down to the Dallas section.

I have to say you are still one of the most stupid people I have ever run across (and I served in the military, you beat out EVERYONE.)

Let me try to make this clear for the simple minded... clears throat...

WE HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT YOU CADAVER EATING MAGGOT. WE DON'T GIVE EVEN ONE SHIT ABOUT GAY FUCKING MARRAIGE . THE FAR FAR RIGHT DOES. YOU IDIOTS KEEP TRYING TO MAKE SHIT ABOUT THESE RIDICULOUS ARGUMENTS THAT 90% OF THE RIGHT DO NOT CARE ABOUT. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW FUCKER? OR DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH DICK IN YOUR MOUTH. You are such a fucking sheep. You listen to your side only and strike us down when we say ANYTHING contrary to you. Your battles are chosen for you. Gay Marriage, race, the poor, hand outs, unions ALL OF IT is fed to you. They tell you what to think and how to think it AND YOU IDIOTS ACTUALLY FOLLOW THEM.

Then, magically, when you ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE GUY YOU ARE DOGGING, you agree with him? You are a fucking sheep and an idiot the likes of which I have never seen an equal for.

Did you see the conversation he had with the atheist a few days ago? No? I'm shocked. Given the choice, atheist will go with christians over muslims every single time. Gosh can it be the left is starting to realize they are being played? Naw. Not yet. But I'm really enjoying the ride watching you dick for brains figure it out.

I almost feel sorry for you, but laughing at you is way more productive for me.

YOU ARE THE ONES PERPETUATING ALL THE SHIT YOU ACCUSE US OF. HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS? HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION, MUCH LESS THE HOBBY?

You all will hate it at first until you start seeing the truth. I'll hear your apology when it comes. Just speak to the wind. All of you democrats that are genuinely good Americans and good at heart will start seeing very soon that the voices crying in the wilderness were fucking right. So come on motherfucker, I'm in an incredibly aggressive mood today. LETS DANCE. Or maybe I'll just shoot you with my pellet gun instead since the Left is leading the FUCKING CHARGE AGAINST GUN RIGHTS. If they take guns and gun owners out of the picture, you are personally FUCKED.\

Ok I feel better now. Howdy peeps!! How's tricks?
...HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION, MUCH LESS THE HOBBY?...

Gubmint checks, section 8 housing, free cell phones, and food stamps.

...Or maybe I'll just shoot you with my pellet gun instead...

C'mon, LK...I know you have bigger guns than that!!??!!
+1 LK! Well said!

The title caught my eye as I was scanning down to the Dallas section.

I have to say you are still one of the most stupid people I have ever run across (and I served in the military, you beat out EVERYONE.)

Let me try to make this clear for the simple minded... clears throat...

WE HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT YOU CADAVER EATING MAGGOT. WE DON'T GIVE EVEN ONE SHIT ABOUT GAY FUCKING MARRAIGE . THE FAR FAR RIGHT DOES. YOU IDIOTS KEEP TRYING TO MAKE SHIT ABOUT THESE RIDICULOUS ARGUMENTS THAT 90% OF THE RIGHT DO NOT CARE ABOUT. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW FUCKER? OR DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH DICK IN YOUR MOUTH. You are such a fucking sheep. You listen to your side only and strike us down when we say ANYTHING contrary to you. Your battles are chosen for you. Gay Marriage, race, the poor, hand outs, unions ALL OF IT is fed to you. They tell you what to think and how to think it AND YOU IDIOTS ACTUALLY FOLLOW THEM.

Then, magically, when you ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE GUY YOU ARE DOGGING, you agree with him? You are a fucking sheep and an idiot the likes of which I have never seen an equal for.

Did you see the conversation he had with the atheist a few days ago? No? I'm shocked. Given the choice, atheist will go with christians over muslims every single time. Gosh can it be the left is starting to realize they are being played? Naw. Not yet. But I'm really enjoying the ride watching you dick for brains figure it out.

I almost feel sorry for you, but laughing at you is way more productive for me.

YOU ARE THE ONES PERPETUATING ALL THE SHIT YOU ACCUSE US OF. HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS? HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION, MUCH LESS THE HOBBY?

You all will hate it at first until you start seeing the truth. I'll hear your apology when it comes. Just speak to the wind. All of you democrats that are genuinely good Americans and good at heart will start seeing very soon that the voices crying in the wilderness were fucking right. So come on motherfucker, I'm in an incredibly aggressive mood today. LETS DANCE. Or maybe I'll just shoot you with my pellet gun instead since the Left is leading the FUCKING CHARGE AGAINST GUN RIGHTS. If they take guns and gun owners out of the picture, you are personally FUCKED.\

Ok I feel better now. Howdy peeps!! How's tricks? Originally Posted by LovingKayla

You have peeps?Fucking amazing.
Hello there new mutherfucker!! I went through your posts and sadly, nipples is more articulate than you and he's only a rabbit.... hmmmm what would that make you?

Go ahead and use me for insults, these bastards have lost the gift of asshole. Maybe you can pick your leg up and pee on better insults than you find around here. Feed the need!!! Dont know what that means do you? Well bless your heart.
...HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION, MUCH LESS THE HOBBY?...

Gubmint checks, section 8 housing, free cell phones, and food stamps.

...Or maybe I'll just shoot you with my pellet gun instead...

C'mon, LK...I know you have bigger guns than that!!??!! Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN

It's actually pretty difficult to not post my guns. I don't want them listed anywhere. And my money says that shy of wakeups 50 cal, I've got the biggest guns in this forum and could out shoot at LEAST all the democRATS.
Hello there new mutherfucker!! I went through your posts and sadly, nipples is more articulate than you and he's only a rabbit.... hmmmm what would that make you?

Go ahead and use me for insults, these bastards have lost the gift of asshole. Maybe you can pick your leg up and pee on better insults than you find around here. Feed the need!!! Dont know what that means do you? Well bless your heart. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Speaking of articulate it ain't you.Just because you can rant it still doesn't make you any smarter.What ever you are on it must be good.
Speaking of coming out. I have listenned to SE Cupp on many talk formats, and I think she is a closet Dyke who really does not like men very much.

Anybody else get this vibe from her?
Speaking of coming out. I have listenned to SE Cupp on many talk formats, and I think she is a closet Dyke who really does not like men very much.

Anybody else get this vibe from her? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mebbe...but I'd do her!!
By following the black community's lead?
Speaking of articulate it ain't you.Just because you can rant it still doesn't make you any smarter.What ever you are on it must be good. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Oh youz know i'm a reel fart smeller I am. I mean smart feller... oh wait, what are we talking about again?

And yes, I have the best around... pussy, smoke, and guns baby. Come play in MY back yard.