Forced Orgasms vs. Tease / Denial

So,

I was talking to a Lady Domme the other day and I noticed that the main goal of our sessions fall into 1 of 2 categories.

Male Submissive sessions tend to lean toward Tease / Denial

Female Submissive sessions tend to lean toward forced orgasms

I, of course, as a Male Dom that has only worked with female subs has primarily done forced or "highly encouraged" orgasm play, even when in a F@ck toy for my pleasure session.

Was interested in different perspectives on this, and what any submissives have experienced.

I am also interested from a male submissive standpoint as I have a few UTR Dommes that are interested in new clients and they stressed that their sessions are no release or no normal sexual activity.

Would you as a male gravitate toward this type of session. Not sure there is a no release requirement, but would expect that if you achieved release, it would be because you were extra obedient or because you didn't have enoughcontrol and would be facing punishment.
xxxxxxx
As someone who is submissive in outlook, i've always avoided labeling myself a true 'sub' precisely because I want no part of a session that probits release.
wtf !!!

I am sooo pissed! Skype'n my former Dom now. I went the entire month of January in 98. Do you have any idea how long a month is? And it wasn't uncommon for me to go days.

Tease/denial/forced...it's all about control. Taking someone to the edge, leaving them there, either backing off or forcing them to stay on the edge however long is a huge mental & physical. As either a Dom or a sub it's, dunno?, a great test?, a personal high five to push my control as far as I can.

And then just a little more. Love that. Really love it when they get past begging and into tantrums...lol. Yes, I'm twisted enough to laugh out loud at that point.

Male or female doesn't matter. As a Dom, it's mine. My pleasure at my leisure. As a sub, it's my pleasure at your leisure.
How about turning it around? As a sub who enjoys the more sensual forms of domination, I have lately become interested in male ruined orgasms and forced multiple orgasms. It's extremely hot to see a sexy, dominant woman take control of the male orgasm and either ruin it or keep going with a hand job post-orgasm when the man has that extremely heightened sensitivity.
Personally, I have no interest in seeing a dominatrix who looks down her nose at the prospect of allowing her subs to have a release and to at times be the provider of the release and refers to dommes who do so as whores with whips.

Every session is unique- I've had great times being humiliated and left hanging or to my own devices, but keeping the sexuality out of a very sexual fascination is like drinking alcohol-free beer.
Teasing, denial and orgasm control are so much fun. I see it as a personal challenge: to create an environment where the sub is aroused and then maintain the tension necessary to keep their interest and arousal at just the right torturous level is a wonderful exercise in controlled domination. I find that it's most effective when paired with other aspects of your sub's kink, such as a role play scenario, CBT, etc. It makes the tension higher and easier to perpetuate over time. (I find generic requests like "tease me" to be unclear and unhelpful).

I'm especially fond of putting a gentleman in a predicament where, when release finally does come, he makes a mess that he must then clean up for me. It really is a very good time.

On the other end of the spectrum, I've never experienced a forced orgasm. I'm usually looking for a partner with the ability to bring me to climax in the first place. Being "forced" has never been an option.
Teasing, denial and orgasm control are so much fun. I see it as a personal challenge: to create an environment where the sub is aroused and then maintain the tension necessary to keep their interest and arousal at just the right torturous level is a wonderful exercise in controlled domination. I find that it's most effective when paired with other aspects of your sub's kink, such as a role play scenario, CBT, etc. It makes the tension higher and easier to perpetuate over time. (I find generic requests like "tease me" to be unclear and unhelpful).

I'm especially fond of putting a gentleman in a predicament where, when release finally does come, he makes a mess that he must then clean up for me. It really is a very good time.

On the other end of the spectrum, I've never experienced a forced orgasm. I'm usually looking for a partner with the ability to bring me to climax in the first place. Being "forced" has never been an option. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Dayum, SB, I got hard just reading this post. I am an older guy with just one pop per session. And, I'm a quick cummer...it doesn't take much to get me off. So, some CBT and edging in a sub role is a session highly to be desired, at least for me. And while I generally like a CG, RCG or ACG release, your description has be kind of drooling. Probably won't make it the rest of the day now...
To be honest, I always thought Dommes not allowing sexual contact as marketing. Obviously I was wrong. Also, I’ll never understand the illusion of keeping the sexuality out of a spanking. Whatever – everybody knows it’s about the sexual turn on.

When I dominate someone, I’m usually sensual about it. Dragging my hair across a freshly spanked bottom – that kind of thing. Not allowing or in fact not encouraging a wild orgasm just would never cross my mind. And I don’t think making them stand in the corner while I put on my lipstick before they orgasm counts.

As to a forced orgasm, it’s never happened to me. Frankly I can’t imagine how that would be accomplished. I can’t stand vibrators, and if my mind isn’t in the game, then there’s no game. Period.
Teasing, denial and orgasm control are so much fun. I see it as a personal challenge: to create an environment where the sub is aroused and then maintain the tension necessary to keep their interest and arousal at just the right torturous level is a wonderful exercise in controlled domination. I find that it's most effective when paired with other aspects of your sub's kink, such as a role play scenario, CBT, etc. It makes the tension higher and easier to perpetuate over time. (I find generic requests like "tease me" to be unclear and unhelpful). Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
yes, yes yes M'am! Love that place.

I think (maybe, could be wrong) what PPE is saying as far as forced female is multiples to the point of either I have no more (yes you do), It's too much/too sensitive/borders on painful to O (that place of painfully pleasurable)?
yes, yes yes M'am! Love that place. Originally Posted by babee
Babee, I know it's slightly off topic, but I just had this lovely (dangerous? scary?) vision of us co-topping some poor fool. It made me smile. Come see us in TX.

Babee, I know it's slightly off topic, but I just had this lovely (dangerous? scary?) vision of us co-topping some poor fool. It made me smile. Come see us in TX.

Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Hell yes - I'd even make a trip to Austin to meet you two lovely ladies.
Wow, the mind boggles....
Maybe the 3 of them would pay me to be the perfect sub?

Seriously, if all 4 of us wound up in the same city at the same time, I would be sore-ly tempted.
Tease and denial can work well with female subs, too. Don't discount it.

For the type of play I typically find myself drawn to, the key is that she is not in control of her sexuality -- I am. She might be instructed to do something in a usually inappropriate setting, or she might be instructed to refrain from something she wants very much at a particular moment.

But as long as she behaves satisfactorally (pun intended) she will be rewarded in the end (ditto).